Chapter 4

Claiming His Legacy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Jin-hyuk sat in his couch in his office, and laid his head. He let out a sigh. Lee Min Ho sat across from him after getting them each a cup of water. Jin-hyuk raised his head, gave a nod as in for thank you, and then drank the water.

‘So… Back to our conversation, what happened? Why is it my fault?’ Lee Min Ho started.

‘What do you mean why? You are supposed to be my personal assistant, and take care of me. Then… I don’t know how I ended up at that woman’s place.’

‘What?! I swear I told the cab driver to take you home. Are you sure you didn’t just want to go to her place?’

‘Do I look like I would go there?’

‘To be honest… Yes.’

‘Really?... We’ve known each other for so long.’

‘Of course, we do. But you know sometimes things may change. SO… What happened?’

‘Nothing much… I don’t want to talk about it right now. I want to get back to work.’

‘Okay, but if there’s something you need to say. I am right here bro.’

‘Thanks.’

Their conversation ended, and Jin-hyuk went to his desk and turn on his lap top; started working.

*SJH POV*

Song Ji Hyo was still crying, but this time she sat at her dining table with her heads on. She couldn’t believe that this had happen to her. What am I going to do? After a while, she calmed down and went to take a shower.

I have to be strong. Just because I slept with doesn’t mean I am going to die right? I mean… A lot of other people

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter