Chapter 5

Claiming His Legacy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One month later…

‘Aish! Ji Hyo ah, wake up!’ Park Shin Hye said while tapping Ji Hyo on the shoulder. 

‘Ha… What? I did it again huh?’ Ji hyo answered.

‘Are you sure you are alright?’

‘Yeah, why?’ 

‘Are you hiding something you didn’t tell me?’

‘Um.. No.. Or course not.’

‘Okay, then… We need to finish before tomorrow’s big party okay?’

‘What’s up with the party? Do we have to be there?’ 

‘Of course, the boss or CEO, wants his employees to know who he is because of his busy schedule. I mean like… it’s good that he finally shows his face you know?’

‘Yeah, that’s true. I wonder how he looks like.’

‘Well… um… Let’s just go back to work okay? See you tomorrow!’ 

For the past month, Ji Hyo hasn’t been feeling good. She sleeps more than usual, eat less, have headaches, and sometime feels nausea. I need to take it… just in case… It had cross her mind many times, but she doesn’t want to believe it. What if it did really happen? What is she going to do? 

*CJH POV*

Choi Jin-Hyuk has a lot of work to do before the party tomorrow. He trust his assistants on this party. Jin-Hyuk wants to make sure he has time to interact more with his employees, so they know who he is… A strong relationships make the company better!

Ring! ‘Excuse me… CEO Choi, there’s someone who wants to see you’ his office clerk said through the operator.

‘Okay. Send them in.’ Jin-hyuk sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter