♣Happiness

Loving a BAD Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
So sorry for the long wait . So, here's an update XD .

 

"I am so so sorry Saerah .I didn't mean to kiss you " I convinced . 

After I kissed her , she freaked out and wiped her lips frantically with the back of her hand and paced around the room . I've lostcounts of how many times i've chanted 'i'm so stupid '   as I looked at her with a guilty expression , she suddenly stopped and glared at me . 

"You should feel guilty because you stole my first kiss and it involved onion and garlic!" She bursted out laughing , making me surprised because I thought she was angry and I almost thought she would kill me . If it was on other days , I would surely make a comeback on that ' onion and garlic ' part but right now , I was embarrassed and didn't and what scares me most is that this will change everything about our friendship . I couldn't utter a single word because I was just frozen which , I don't know why . 

"If this happens again , prepare to meet the grim reaper" oh well she's back and here I was thinking that she was not angry at me  . 

She then went upstairs to her room , probably cursing me and for sure she will brush her teeth thoroughly.

I sighed . 

I am so stupid kissing her . 

Right at that moment , I lose myself and my hormones or feelings took over my body until my hands reach for her cheeks and my lips for her lips and then I kissed her . 

I remember her lips .It was pink, plump and so kissable...What the Hanbin? I scolded myself for fantasising about her lips . For a bonus to your information , this is also my first Kiss but this wasn't the first time I kissed her . 

I kissed her lips when I was 15 . 

Me and my mom went to visit her family and I was told to go over to her room and bring her out . No doubt we were this close since my parents and hers are best friends and they hang out the every spare minute they get . So, I sneaked into her room to give her a shock of surprise but my heart softened at the sight of her sleeping soundly in her bed. 

I walked towards her and stole a minute to observe her face and admire her face as realisation hit me that she is far more than a boyish girl and she is more pretty than Sana . The sight of her lips , how it pouts mad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter