♣Bickerings

Loving a BAD Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was happy .Really happy when Sana flew to Japan . Now she's back and Hanbin's attention will be fixed only in her . She's my cousin but I dont like her at all . When we were young , she used to steal my dolls and have it even if I caught her . I hope atleast she's changed . 

Hanbin was really happy that Sana would be back .It just hurts ! Seeing the person you love , loving someone else but you . I know Hanbin loves me . But as a friend only . He doesnt even see me as a girl . He wont even get aroused if I walk   infront of him . I tried . I really tried to move on from him . I sometimes ignored him but he just kept on approaching me and sometimes when I dont approach him , he would be drunk and beat up someone . I dont know what turned him like this . He's such a bad boy .I wish someone would change him . I guess the likely candidate who'll be able to change him would be Sana . 

I am so annoyed at him . He cant stop talking about Sana the last three days and now he's smiling stupidly as we went to the airport . 

"Can you stop smiling ? you look like a mad man " I turned to him with an annoyed look . 

" arent you happy that finally youre cousins back after so many years ?" 

" To be honest , i'm not . I wish someone hijack the plane that she's on " I told him honestly . I turned again , to look at his shocked face . 

"You're so cruel Saerah " he just chuckled . 

"Whatever !" 

We waited for like 2 hours .My bicke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter