♣Jealousy

Loving a BAD Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I guess you've heard the word Jealousy .

Have you ever felt jealous ?? 

Because that's what I'm feeling right now .

I guess first love never change .

I forgot to tell you this , the reason why I dont like Sana is that she's Hanbin's first love . He clearly told me that when we were young . 

It just hurts so much .Hanbin always sat next to me during lunch , breakfast and dinner . Now , he's sitting next to Sana and attempting to feed her th . I rolled my fists under the desks and bit my inner lip .I'm not angry . I'm just stopping the tears in my eyes that were threatening to fall . 

"Saerah whats wrong ?" Sana said .Probably seeing me hanging my head low. I didnt look up , though I can feel that Hanbin is staring at me too .

"Should I look at them ?? I told myself but they would see my watery eyes .I ddnt want them so I stood up and quickly ran to the bathroom . 

I washed my face , splashed and splashed water on my face .My tears were falling rapidly .This sudden jealousy is too much . I was never jealous of Hanbin's girlfriends .I was never jealous of the girls that he flirted with . Why now?? Was I jealous because the girl that he just fed is my cousin? Was I jealous because she was always the one who gets attention ? I dont care if millions of boys like her but I care if Hanbin is one of them . 

I love him too much . 

I did his homeworks , brought him lunch , sometimes pays for his rap lessons . Brought him home when he's drunk from the club . Treats his wounds when he gets injured . 

I'm so over  dedicated to him and isnt it enough for him to get the hint ? The hint that I love him ?Is he that naive and dumb ? Is he taking me for granted?  It'll hurt if he does . 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter