♣Rejected

Loving a BAD Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Years ago 

"Give us those chocolate orelse we'll beat you !" Three kids standing infront of 14 years old Saerah threatened .She was looking down and hugging her box of chocolate protectively .She made that chocolate by herself with the help of Her mom for someone in Her class,  who she has been crushing on. Those hours spent for making this,  getting the shape right and the taste too. There was no way she would give it to somebody greedy and rude. These three girls are the girls who always bothered Her and troubled Her non stop.She has never retorted and disobeyed them but She plan on doing that today. 

 "No! " She retorted and glared daggers at them.  

The three girls jumped a bit. They were surprised and wasn't expecting anything from Saerah but obeying them. The leader of that group Nayoung,  went close to Her with a smug look. Sarah felt that she was nearing Her .She wanted to stop Her heart beating really fast due to fear building up inside her .Nayoung is a pure mean girl and that scares Her as She's the spoiled and  reckless daughter of the school's principal.  Saerah grabbed Her chocolate box tightly and thought of ways to escape from the three girls. "GOOD MORNING TEACHER PARK! " SHE yelled happily and bowed down. The three girls turned around to see if there was Mr park behind them .When they realised that there was no Mr park and that they were tricked by Saerah, they growled. 

 

Slim, 

Tall, 

Handsome,

Cute,  

There stood Saerah's crush on the rooftop,  plugging in his headphone and tapping his feet to the beat of whatever music genre he was listening to . All that matters right now to Saerah is that this is Her chance to confess.No one was around them and that would save Her embarrassment if she got rejected.She approached him and cleared Her throat to get his attention. He took out his headphone and stared at Her with a questioning look.

"In Haeng oppa, Please accept my feelings by accepting this chocolate made by me " Saerah looked down,  and bit Her bottom lip as she eagerly waited  for his reply. 

"I don't know you and your chocolates looks kinda old " he coldly replied and walked away,  leaving Her alone to  deal with Her now shattered heart. She slumped down and Her vision became blurry because of those waters threatening to fall. She rested Her back on the wall and lowered Her head , pouting and sulking. She opened the box and ate the chocolat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter