A running leader, on top of him is a flying Maknae

The life of Cherry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7


Seungri stared at the wall blankly... 


Cherry noticed that her Uncle had gone quiet for a while. She tugged his shirt to get his attention. "Panda Samchon... Riri Samchon... Seungri Samchon..." Cherry started to panic since her Uncle's conciousness seems to be into oblivion. 'Miahnee Eomma, but i might have to borrow your voice for a while.' Cherry thought. "LEE SEUNGHYUN!!!" 



Seungri was taken aback by Cherry's high pitch voice, but he manage to say a short reply"Yeah?" Cherry raised her eyebrow, as she asks, "Samchon... Are you okay?" 



"I... I..." Seungri stuttered. He's unable to answer her question. Seungri divert his eyes to Jiyong, who's leaning on the wall and had been listening to their conversation



"Samchon... You..." Cherry was unable to finish his question. Since Jiyong decided to help his maknae out.  



"Cherryyaaa! Go upstairs your Eomma's waiting for you." Jiyong smiled. Cherry immediately divert her attention to Jiyong, because even  though our little puff ball may be a trouble maker at times, she never fails to respect and listen to her parents.



"Deh Appa." Cherry smiled back to her dad, she stood up from the sofa, but before she left, she once again face her Panda Samchon. 



"I have to go now... But that doesn't mean i'm letting my question left unanswered." Cherry said in her most serious tone. Well she tried to be intimidating... But because she was blessed with such cute face, her serious face looks more like an angry pout.



Seungri can only smile and gave her a small nod. 



Cherry switch back into cheerful mode, as she hopped towards the stairs screaming, "Eommaaaaaa... I'm cominnnggggg!!!" 



The two adults could only chuckle, seeing the little girl's cute antics. However it only lasts for a few seconds before tension began to arise.



Jiyong faced Seungri as he says, "Seungri... We need to talk..." Which earn him a nod from the maknae



"Not in here Hyung... Lets go outside..." As they make their way outside, towards the front porch of the Kwon mansion.



Inside the mansion...



Dara can't help but to giggle at her daughter's crazy yet adorable antics... She already heard what happen at school from Yoona. 



1 hour ago



"Cherry, i'll be going to appa and eomma's room first ok." Cherry just nodded as a response. Once Yoona enter the house. She immediately went upstairs to her parents room. "Eommaaaa... Appaaaaa... I'm homeee!" She barged into the room. She saw her mom and dad, cuddling in bed, her mom's leaning on her  dad's chest reading a magazine, While her dad is texting with the president's company, resting his right arm on his wife's neck (kind of like head lock but in a romantic way). They look up to see their daughter, who looked like she was just involved in a gang fight. 



Dara immediately bolted out of bed, pulling her daughter towards the bed, examining her limbs. "Aigoo Yoona yaaa, did you fight again?" Dara asked. Jiyong made eye contact with her daughter and smirked. Arrogance sure runs thick in the Kwon family. 



"Nice. ;)" jiyong raised his hand for a high five, which Yoona gladly reciprocate, smilling proudly, as if what she's done was an achievement. Dara face Jiyong giving him her deathly glare and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter