Sleeping Beauties

The life of Cherry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 years ago

One night at Kwon Residence

 

'Knock' 'Knock' Knock.' Hyung! Hyung!! Noona...

...

'Knock' 'Knock' Knock.' Noona!! Hyung!! 

 

Jiyong and Dara were having a good night sleep when someone or should we say the trouble- maker maknae decided to barge into their one blissful night. Dara, who heard the noise rose up from bed and tap Jiyong's shoulder, "Jiyongahh, i think someone is outside our house, knocking like a crazy maniac." Dara felt very sleepy as she forces herself out of bed. Jiyong was woken up as well, as he followed along with his wife to the door.

 

The sound of knocks are getting louder as they reach closer to the door. As they were walking to the door, they saw Yoona, their 3 year old daughter standing near the door way blinking several times, looking tired, and endlessly yawning. She pointed to the door and said, "Appa, Eomma, someone is knocking the door like crazy, na- na can't sleep because its too noisy." 

 

Dara, who were shocked to see their daughter standing infront of the doorway picked her up gently, "Aigoo baby its ok, Appa will open the door so that the person will stop knocking alright?" "Ok." Yoona lazily replied as she yawned. 

 

"Ji, could you open the door, i'll be in the kitchen drinking a glass of milk with Yoona." 

 

Jiyong, who was basically still half dead (literally) replied Dara with a nod and proceed to the do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter