Who is She?

The life of Cherry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

 

Author's POV

 

“Panda Samchon!!!” Cherry called, as she came running to him

 

Seungri turned and smiles as he crouched down on his knees and open his arms wide. He carried Cherry and swings her up in the air, “Aigoo… My baby girl is growing up fast!”

 

Cherry could only giggle and spread her arms wide mimicking an airplane ride. Afterwards, Seungri brought Cherry down to his chest level, setting the right carry position, as Cherry wrapped her arms around her favorite uncle’s neck.

 

“Did you miss me?” Seungri asked

 

Cherry could only pout and shake her head up and down vigorously, making Seungri chuckle at her antics.

 

“Nado… “ Seungri smiles, although it did not reach his eyes. He didn’t realize, as he starts to be lost in his own thought and didn’t notice a small finger poking at his cheek trying to get his attention.

 

“Panda Samchon, why are you standing like a statue and staring at the wall?” Cherry could not control her innocent self, as she starts to stare at the wall as well, trying to look for something interesting that may have caught her uncle’s attention.

 

Nahhh its ok cherry yaa... Samchon's okayy, Seungri said, although it was more like a whisper, as he release a heavy sigh. 



"Lets just watch music bank... Your favorite artist is going to be in the show."



"Jinjaaa??! Hyuna unnie??!!!", as Cherry's eyes became wide like a saucer and starts to fangirl.



Seungri decides to put ber down, afraid that the little creature he's holding will activate her hyperactive gene, and people let me tell ya... You would not want to hold her in your arms when that happens... :P



Well we all know where that came from... *sigh* /(u_u)\



Cherry ran to the tv and switched it on, as she stood in front of the tv. 



It seems that luck is on her side, because once the tv screen lit up... A headshot of Hyuna appears on stage of Music Bank, as she sings 4minute hit song 'crazy' along with other members of the group. 



"Yayyyyyy, Yeahhhh!!!" Cherry cheered as she jumps around in front of the TV. Seungri decided to sit down on the sofa, as he stares and smiles at the cute little puffball jumping around in front of him. 



Cherry was so immersed on what she's seeing on TV, as she starts to rap unconsiously following Hyuna's line. Seungri was shocked, it was his first time hearing her and Cherry manage to show him a perfect imitation of Hyuna's rap, as he stands up and approach the dancing little girl in front of him. He knows Cherry's talent in dancing, she got that from him after all (ehem.. ehem.. conceited ;)

 


"Cherry." Seungri called. Cherry stopped what she was doing and faced her uncle. "Yeah?"



Seungri smied proudly and cheekily like a proud father, when he realize how multitalented his daughter is, and says "I didn't know you can rap." grinning at her. Looks like he just found out her deepest secret.



Cherry gulped, whatever things she did started to sync in her mind. Wooppss... You're right Cherry, your uncle just found out your hidden talent. "Ahh about that... I can explain..."


"We have all day... Now... Explain." Seungri tried to sound serious and tap the sofa beside him, while trying very hard to suppress his grin seeing Cherry's priceless face. This would've been a funny interogating scene if only Seungri did not initiate a serious atmosphere. 

 

Cherry starts fidgeting on the spot, and her eyes were roaming around the room, avoiding contact with her uncle, as she plays with her fingers and shook her feet in different directions. She climbed up into the sofa to sit beside Seungri.


"So i was walking home from school..."

A/N: From here, there will be flashback scenes in counter with present scene, when Cherry starts explaining and telling stories to Seungri (In Italics)


2 months ago

Cherry was walking home from school, when she saw a crowd of people surrounding what seems like a mini stage to her. On the stage stands a female idol with blond hair and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter