Great ASSets

All We Do

A/N: Here's Chapter 2, I hope you guys enjoy it! Thank you for reading and for your feedback!

 

Donghyuk’s not going to lie, he did stare at Chanwoo’s as he slinked away. But, no one could blame him, Chanwoo had a great and even better legs(which was a lot to say considering Chanwoo’s was on the top of all the members of iKon’s list of great asses). Donghyuk couldn’t even find it in himself to stay angry when he had such a nice view.

 

“If you’re all done drooling over pretty boy, I’d like to leave, hyungs,” Junhoe is the first to come back to his senses and get the attention of the others.

 

“Like you weren’t staring too,” Jinhwan is quick to reply.

 

“Whatever, the kid’s a jerk anyway,” Donghyuk is just ready to go home, so he can sleep before their variety show appearance tomorrow morning.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, Chanwoo rolls out of bed and stumbles to the bathroom for a hot shower. It’s 7:30 by the time he’s got his hair dried and styled, so he quickly eats breakfast then runs to his car to head to the studio; he’s starring in a variety show today, Who Can Cook to be exact. You get put into groups of two and then compete by cooking until only one group is left, that’s the whole show. He knows his good friend Moonbin will be there and then some random idol group will also be participating, he’s just hoping he gets put in a group with Moonbin.

 

Chanwoo arrives at the studio 20 minutes early and gets his makeup done before talking with the host, Kim Yangsuk, about what he’s supposed to do, what he's supposed to say, etc. That’s when he hears all too familiar voices.

 

“I swear, it’s way too early.”

 

“Stop complaining, Donghyuk, it’s not cute,” That’s definitely Hanbin.

 

“Look, its pretty boy,” Junhoe’s statement gets everyone's attention, making all of iKon look at Chanwoo.

 

“Who’s pretty boy,” and of course Moonbin had to hear Junhoe call Chanwoo pretty boy, “Oh, you're pretty boy.” Moonbin is standing next to Chanwoo with his arm wrapped around Chanwoo’s waist.

 

Chanwoo sounds disgusted when he replies, “I’m pretty boy, and they’re s 1 through 6.”

 

“Don’t be like that, sweetheart,” Chanwoo is so close to hitting Donghyuk, maybe kissing him.

 

“I’m not your sweetheart, but I could be,” Chanwoo’s decided to flirt with Donghyuk because he knows that if they get a rise out of him that they’ll keep teasing him.

 

Kim Yangsuk calls them over right after Chanwoo’s statement and starts listing their groups, “Junhoe with Bobby, Jinhwan with Yunhyeong, Hanbin with Moonbin, and Donghyuk with Chanwoo. You all know the rules, whatever group makes what is asked of them, makes good tasting food, and most importantly, doesn’t argue, wins. Good luck!" Chanwoo feels like his world is crashing down when he’s told he’s to work with Donghyuk, and not argue. That’s definitely not going to work.

 

Chanwoo is at least going to try and be nice, “I’m excited that we’re on the same team.” 

 

Donghyuk just looks at Chanwoo like he’s grown an extra head before replying, “Sure.” Chanwoo is pissed, he’s silently praying for patience, so he doesn’t wring Donghyuk’s neck.

 

“Okay teams, get to your stations. Remember, no arguing and just have fun,” Yangsuk sounds so peppy and the man’s happiness is even starting to grate Chanwoo’s nerves.

 

“Just don’t get on my nerves and we’ll be fine,” Donghyuk sounds annoyed already.

 

“iKon might need to find a different nicest member because you are definitely not him!”

 

“Shut up, pretty boy,” That does it, Donghyuk is ready to punch Chanwoo in the jaw by now.

 

“Looks like Team Chanwoo and Donghyuk are out before we can even start the game,” The MC’s annoying voice states.

 

“What?!”

 

“What the hell man?!”

 

Chanwoo would like to point out that he was not the one who cursed, so the MC shouldn’t be glaring at him. 

 

“You two are eliminated. We haven’t even started yet and you’re already arguing, go sit on the couches over there and wait until the game is over.”

 

Chanwoo and Donghyuk reluctantly walk to the couches then silently sulk and glare at each other.

 

“This is all your fault, Chanwoo!”

 

My fault?! You’re the one who started it!”

 

The bickering continues until one of the staff members turns to give them a warning look. 

 

“You grind my gears,” Chanwoo whisper yells.

 

“Yeah? Well, you grate my cheese!”

 

Chanwoo knows he should shut up but he doesn’t, “That just sounded stupid…but you’re stupid, so that makes sense.”

 

“ you,” Donghyuk spits with venom, “If your face wasn’t so pretty and you didn’t have a beautiful , you wouldn’t even have a career.”

 

“Same goes for you, except the thing. You don’t have a nice !”

 

“I have a great , thank you!”

 

“Yeah, but you said mine was beautiful, so I win,” Chanwoo smirked at Donghyuk.

 

After the small exchange of words, they glared at each other until the cooking game was finally over. The rest of iKon and Moonbin walked over to Chanwoo and Donghyuk with smug smiles.

 

“I can’t believe you two got eliminated before the game even started,” Hanbin is dying of laughter before he even finishes his sentence.

 

“It isn’t funny, it’s all pretty boy’s fault that we got eliminated, hyung!”

 

“Kim Donghyuk, it was not my fault! You’re the one who started this whole mess, even last night when you ran into me!”

 

All of the boys gave them exasperated looks as Chanwoo and Donghyuk started arguing again. When the subject of asses came up again, the boys finally stepped in.

 

“Donghyuk, you, and everyone else, know that Chanwoo’s got the best in here. So, let’s please stop arguing about it,” Jinhwan is quick to cut in.

 

“Yeah, I’m hungry,” Junhoe was whining and Chanwoo definitely didn’t want to deal with that, so he turned and left.

 

“Thank you for having me on your show, I’m really glad I could have this experience, hyung,” Chanwoo lied through his teeth; then he bowed to the host, turned to Moonbin, grabbed Moonbin’s arm, and left the building.

 

“iKon just went from being my bias group to my least favorite, and Donghyuk went from being my bias to my least favorite person.”

 

“Chanwoo, don’t be like that, it was funny,” Moonbin is chuckling as he says this, and it does nothing to quell Chanwoo’s anger.

 

“I hope I never run into them again!”