Breakfast Club

All We Do

A/N: Hello everyone!! I typed this chapter on my phone so if there are any mistakes then I am sorry! I'm going to start trying to update more regularly so I'm going to try to update every week on Sundays, so please look forward to that! I am so sorry for the wait on this chapter and I hope you enjoy! There will be a longer chapter on Sunday!

They make it to Chanwoo's apartment swiftly and safely, and when they walk in they are welcomed by Chanwoo's cats, Mike and Sulley. 

"Hello my beautiful babies," Chanwoo smiles so big that his cheeks hurt as he picks up his two sweet kitties. "Alright guys, meet Donghyuk. Donghyuk and I are going to be fake dating for a while so he'll probably be here often, so please say hello to our guest!" Mike and Sulley meow in unison at Donghyuk before Chanwoo sets them down and gestures at Donghyuk to follow him.

Donghyuk let's his eyes roam around the apartment before they settle back on Chanwoo's , "Nice apartment, Channie!"

"Thank you! I'm going to show you my bedroom since that's where I'll be if you need me, and then I'll show you the couch which is where you'll be sleeping tonight," Chanwoo gestures to the couch as they walk past it, then walks down a hallway before opening the first door they come across. "This is my bedroom," Chanwoo's bedroom is painted a light gray color with blue accents all around the room. He has a king sized bed, a desk, a large T.V. and there are two doors leading to what Donghyuk believes are an ensuite bathroom and a walk-in closet.

"I'm sleeping on the couch?!"

"You're just now replying to what I said five minutes ago," Donghyuk just gives Chanwoo a blank stare to which Chanwoo replies with, "Yes, idiot, you'll be sleeping on the couch!"

Donghyuk glares at Chanwoo before replacing his scowl with a smirk and slinking towards Chanwoo, "Now, Chanwoo, is that anyway to talk to your loving boyfriend? I thought we were supposed to love each other?"

Chanwoo puts his hands in between their bodies in order to keep Donghyuk at a distance as he replies, "We can love each other from a distance, now let me get you blankets and a pillow so you can sleep on the couch."

Before Chanwoo even has time to turn around, Donghyuk flops onto his bed and when Chanwoo tries to get him up, he resists. "Donghyuk, please get up!"

"No, I think I like it here, it's comfy! However," and then Donghyuk is pulling Chanwoo down on top of him before wrapping his strong arms around Chanwoo's waist, successfully locking Chanwoo in his embrace. 

Chanwoo is too lazy and exhausted to get off of Donghyuk and essentially falls asleep while still on top of him, Donghyuk has no problems with this as a selfie with Chanwoo on top of him would definitely get the media believing their relationship. After taking and posting a selfie of him and Chanwoo, Donghyuk starts to feel his eyes dropping closed and gives in to sleep.

Chanwoo wakes up to someone's arms locked around his waist in a death grip that he has no hopes in escaping and his cats laying on his back. Surrounded on both sides, Chanwoo has no chance at moving without disturbing Donghyuk or his cat's sleep. Reaching for his phone, Chanwoo snaps a photo of Donghyuk asleep underneath him and his cats on top of him before posting the two pictures with the caption, "Guess I'm a pillow now. Say goodbye to actor Chanwoo and hello to pillow Chanwoo!" 

Deciding to go back to sleep, Chanwoo lays his head back on Donghyuk's chest and is lulled to sleep in minutes. Waking up much later, Chanwoo notices that Donghyuk is no longer underneath him but beside him and Mike and Sulley are at the foot of the bed. 

"You looked tired so I let you sleep for a couple more hours," Donghyuk says without even looking up to make sure that Chanwoo is awake.

"What time is it?"

"10."

"Can we go get breakfast?"

"You have breakfast money?"

"Hyukkieeeeeeee"

"Don't whine, please!"

"I want breakfast, pleeeeeeeeeease?!"

And that's how their first morning of fake dating started.

"I can't believe we're eating fried chicken for breakfast!"

"Beggars can't be choosers, Channie! Now quit whining and eat your chicken before I do!"

"You're so mean to me," Chanwoo's pout is quite possibly the cutest thing Donghyuk has ever seen, which is the only reason he's letting Chanwoo whine this much.

Donghyuk leans forward and a small spot on Chanwoo's upper lip before pressing their lips together for a chaste kiss, "You had some crumbs on your lips, baby."

Chanwoo feels his whole body turning red, from the tips of his toes to the tops of his ears, "Shut up, Dongie!"

Chanwoo knows Donghyuk chose this particular restaurant because of how busy it would be and because of how many people would see them being all lovey dovey. Donghyuk's smart, Chanwoo'll give him that, but he's still a jerk.

Donghyuk knows he wouldn't be able to act so in love if Chanwoo wasn't as cute and talented as he was. Chanwoo's cute, Donghyuk'll give him that, but he's still a brat.