Parties and Kisses

All We Do

To say Chanwoo is angry would be an understatement, Chanwoo is livid. He and Moonbin get back to his apartment from Who Can Cook, turn on the television, and the first thing Chanwoo sees is Donghyuk going on about how much of an “honor it was to be on the same team as Chanwoo,” how he “wishes they could work together again,” and “I would totally date him, if I could.” Moonbin is dying on the couch from how hard he’s laughing and Chanwoo feels as though he could kill Donghyuk with no regrets right about now.

 

“Moonbinnie, stop laughing please,” Chanwoo is whining, flailing his arms and stomping his feet, “it’s not funny. Donghyuk’s a jerk and now everyone thinks we get along and that he likes me!”

 

Moonbin’s laughter hasn’t let up in the slightest, and by now he’s ready to keel over with how hard he’s guffawing, “I can see it now, ‘iKon’s Kim Donghyuk and famous actor Jung Chanwoo the newest power couple!’” 

 

Chanwoo doesn’t think his frown could get any deeper as Moonbin continues to be a bad friend and giggle at his misery. “I hate you and so do my cats,” and as if they agree, Mike and Sulley meow in response, “See, they agree. We hate you, Moonbin, and we hope your date with Rocky is a disaster!” 

 

Chanwoo sticks his tongue out after his exclamation and watches as Moonbin sobers up then gives him a funny look, “Date? Oh yeah…! Rocky and I have a date tonight and I haven’t gotten anything planned! I have to go, Channie, but text me if you need anything!” Then Moonbin is running out the door, mumbling on the phone to a restaurant Chanwoo guesses. 

 

Just when Chanwoo thinks he may get a little alone time he gets a phone call, “This is Chanwoo.” 

 

“Chanwoo, there is a birthday party tonight that we would like you to attend,” That’s his manager’s voice on the other end and Chanwoo is trying really hard not to curse at him for ruining his would-have-been peaceful evening.

 

Chanwoo sighs, “Who’s birthday, hyung?”

 

“Big Bang’s maknae, Seungri.”

 

“Hyung, was I invited to this?” 

 

The next sentence that comes out of his manager’s mouth would change his life forever, “Yes, we want you and Kim Donghyuk from iKon to fake date for…publicity purposes,” Okay maybe not change his life, but at least a couple months of his life.

 

“WHY THE HELL WOULD I FAKE DATE DONGHYUK?”

 

“Chanwoo, calm down and there should be a ‘hyung’ somewhere in that sentence.”

 

“I’m sorry that I’m not happier about fake dating Donghyuk, hyung!”

 

“Chanwoo, t-,”

 

“No, we don’t even get along. I’ve met him twice and we’ve argued the whole time during both of those meetings!”

 

His manager sighs before saying, “You’re going, you’re going to start fake dating tonight, and you’re going to be there in an hour.”

 

Chanwoo didn’t even reply before he hung up the phone on his hyung then started to get ready, sighing as he did so.

 

“What to wear, what to wear.” He ended up choosing ripped, black skinny jeans and a white button up shirt, running out the door after brushing his teeth and checking his eyeliner. 

 

——————————————————————————————————————————

 

iKon had just returned back to their dorm after the interview that Donghyuk had admitted his “crush” on Chanwoo on when they got a call from their manager.

 

“It’s for you,” Hanbin looks over at Donghyuk with what seems to be a smile on his face.

 

“Hello, Donghyuk here,” He says into the phone. “Donghyuk, we have some great news to tell you,” Comes his managers voice through the speaker. 

 

Donghyuk’s heart starts beating faster when their manager tells him that he’ll be in a fake relationship with Chanwoo starting tonight at their sunbae’s, Seungri, birthday party. 

 

Donghyuk shouts into the phone, “THE ? I’M NOT DATING THAT PRICK, HYUNG!”

 

Their manager sighs on the other end of the line, “You should have thought about that before you started saying that you’d date him if you could. You’re expected to meet him at the party, after meeting him you two will be together all night at the party.”

 

“I’M SUPPOSED TO BE WITH HIM ALL NIGHT? WHAT THE ING HELL ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO ALL NIGHT, HYUNG?”

 

“One, you can stop cursing. Two, you’ll do couple things such as: kissing, holding hands, hugging, giggling at each other, whispering in each other’s ears, try to keep your hands on each other at all times, you know, couple things.” 

 

Donghyuk is ready to flip a table, “KISS HIM! YOU WANT ME TO ING KISS ING JUNG CHANWOO! THAT’S NOT ING HAPPENING, HYUNG!” The rest of iKon is looking at Donghyuk as he yells into the phone, Hanbin is giving him a very disapproving look.

 

Their manager sighs again, “You will. Go get ready, all of you are expected at the party in an hour.” Then their manager is hanging up leaving the rest of iKon to deal with a pissed off Donghyuk. 

 

Once they’re all dressed, Donghyuk in ripped skinny jeans and a black button up, they go out to the van to go to the party.

 

——————————————————————————————————————————

 

Chanwoo is waiting by the bar for Donghyuk seeing as they’re a couple now. He’d already wished Seungri a happy birthday and taken a couple of pictures with his long time friend, Daesung, which is why he is now sipping on some fruity cocktail waiting on his “boyfriend”.

 

Chanwoo spots Donghyuk as he finishes speaking to Seungri and his Big Bang hyungs making his way over to Chanwoo as slow as possible. Once in reach, he pulls Chanwoo to him and presses his lips to Chanwoo’s for a kiss. Chanwoo understands that this is a part of their relationship act and kisses back with vigor. He gasps when he feels Donghyuk’s tongue trace his lips asking for entrance which he automatically gives, Chanwoo wouldn’t tell Donghyuk this but he’s a good kisser and Chanwoo can definitely appreciate that. 

 

Chanwoo moans as Donghyuk’s tongue runs over the roof of his mouth and behind his teeth causing Donghyuk’s grip to tighten on Chanwoo’s hips and Chanwoo to pull Donghyuk closer by his hair. A whistle is what brings the “couple” out of their kiss, turning to see who whistled at them only to realize that it was the birthday boy himself. Seungri smiles at them then turns to TOP, “Why don’t you kiss me like that in public, hyung?” 

 

TOP’s smile is borderline devilish as he leans down to whisper something in Seungri’s ear which, in turn, causes Seungri’s whole face to go red before he coughs and walks away. TOP turns to Donghyuk and Chanwoo, smiles, then follows after Seungri. 

 

Chanwoo leans in to peck Donghyuk’s lips one last time before grabbing his hand to lead them away from the bar and to the lounge area. Jinhwan is the first to speak once they’ve settled on a couch with the rest of iKon, “I must admit that the both of you are quite good actors.” Chanwoo gives him a small smile before Donghyuk grabs his hands and pulls him into his lap. Chanwoo is straddling Donghyuk’s lap now, right in the middle of a club might he add, with Donghyuk smirking up at him. Chanwoo blushes, deciding to play the bashful boyfriend, “Dongie, there are people around,” He rests his hands on Donghyuk’s chest while pouting. 

 

“That’s never stopped you before, baby boy, now has it?” Chanwoo’s breath catches in his throat because of the nickname, and he’s definitely not acting then. 

 

Donghyuk traces patterns on Chanwoo’s thighs with his fingers as he speaks, “I think I should go home with you tonight,” He smiles smugly, “to make our relationship more believable.” Donghyuk winks at him before moving his hands around to cup Chanwoo’s , “Ya know, since we’re dating and all now, your is officially mine. Which means no sleeping around, can’t have people thinking my baby is a cheater now can we?”

 

Chanwoo blushes and looks down as he admits, “I’m a , so you don’t have to worry about me sleeping around.”

 

The boys all giggle when they hear that Chanwoo is a which causes Chanwoo’s cheeks to turn even more red, and he feels tears well up in his eyes from the embarrassment. 

 

“Hey, hey, we’re not making fun of you. We think it’s cute that you haven’t slept with anyone yet, makes you look even more pure,” Yunhyeong gives him a reassuring smile. 

 

Chanwoo smiles back as he blinks back his tears, “It’s okay, I just thought you hyungs were going to tease me  for being a 20 year old .”

 

Donghyuk keeps one of his hands on Chanwoo’s bottom, but brings the other to his hair to bring him into a more languid kiss. 

 

After they break the kiss, Donghyuk is quick to speak, “How about we get you a drink?”

 

Chanwoo smiles as he replies, “Yes, please.”

 

Maybe fake dating Donghyuk wouldn’t be so bad.

 

 

 

A/N: Hey cool cats, sorry I haven't written in a while but I'm excited to upload this chapter and I hope you all enjoy it! Thank you for waiting so patiently for updates!!