Bad First Impressions

All We Do

A/N: I have no inspiration for my other story right now, so I decided to start writing some chapters for this one. I hope you guys enjoy and feedback is wonderful!

 

Chanwoo was just walking out of the building where the after party of some big shot award show, where he won Actor of the Year(he’s lost count of how many awards, in general, he’s gotten), and the party was honestly the lamest one he’s ever been to. 

 

Now, all Chanwoo wanted to do was go home to his cats, Mike and Sulley, and maybe watch some Game of Thrones, what he didn’t want to do was run into the famous idol group, iKon. Don’t get him wrong, Chanwoo actually really enjoys their music he just doesn’t feel like talking to anyone. So, when he collides into Donghyuk, one of iKon’s vocalists, he’s a little taken aback. Chanwoo expected a small apology and then he’d be back on his merry way.

 

What Chanwoo didn’t expect was a, “Watch where you're going.” If Chanwoo is being honest, that really pisses him off. He’s got more experience in the entertainment industry than them and they should show him a little respect, so he says just that.

 

“Excuse you, you’re the one who ran into me, and I’d like a little bit of respect considering I’ve been in the entertainment industry longer than any of you!”

 

The members of iKon just glare at Chanwoo like he’s done something wrong, “Excuse me, you ran into me not the other way around!” Donghyuk’s voice, although angry, still sounds beautiful.

 

“ off, I’m just trying to go home and I don’t have time to talk to petulant children,” Chanwoo knows he sounds rude, but he doesn’t have it in him to care.

 

Children, you’re younger than us you little er,” Chanwoo can faintly hear Jinhwan scolding Junhoe for his language.

 

“We’re terribly sorry about Donghyuk running into you, Chanwoo sunbaenim,” Yunhyeong at least has it in him to add the sunbaenim part, so Chanwoo isn’t mad at him anymore.

 

Hanbin is quick to squash Yunhyeong’s attempt at an apology though, “Speak for yourself Yunhyeong hyung, I’m not apologizing to a kid who’s head is too big to fit through a door!”

 

“Yeah, just because he has a couple awards doesn’t mean he’s better than us,” Donghyuk quickly jumps to help Hanbin shoot down Yunhyeong’s apology.

 

“I’ll have you know it’s more than a couple awards. I have 5 Actor of the Year awards, not counting all of the other awards I have and I’m only 20, imagine how many I’ll have when I’m 40,” Chanwoo feels a little cocky telling people how many awards he has and he doesn’t like it. “Look, I’m just trying to go home, my cats are waiting and I’m famished. So, unless you have food or your names are Mike or Sulley, I’m done speaking with you,” then Chanwoo’s sauntering away in hopes that this silly, little argument is over.

 

“Arrogant, little prick, we’re not done with this conversation until you apologize,” and apparently the argument isn’t over as Donghyuk decides to keep egging Chanwoo on.

 

“If we waited that long we’d all die of old age,” Chanwoo doesn’t even bother turning back to face Donghyuk or the rest of iKon, “and anyway, I’m done with this conversation, sweetheart.”

 

Chanwoo throws a wink over his should then adds an extra sway to his hips as he struts away, just to piss the iKon boys off more.