Prologue Part 1

❥ FANTASY (공상) ┊YG Entertainment's New Girl Group ! [ APPLY NOW OPEN ]
PROLOGUE: A Broken Heart, Two Guardian Angels & Painful Memory (October 2014)
yang eun-byul couldn't remember the last time she cried from getting her heart broken (okay maybe she has never recieved a heart break before but this was her first one). her heart didn't break when jung yunho announced that he was going to fulfil his military service duties in 2015, of course she cried but she knew that he had to do it because it was mandtory and if he didn't do it he would be black listed and she didn't want that at all but that wasn't a terrible heartache, she was talking about her own crush KWON JI-YONG BECAUSE EVER since she was just barely starting out in yg entertainment, HE WOULD lIE to her that he and her good friend japanese model kiko mizuhara were still in contact with one another and spotted together once again. he had promised her that he would never do anything to ruin their special relationship or even ruin her and kiko's friendship once again but he lied to her.

he's a liar. she thought to herself, how could she believe his lies once again. he knew how uncomfortable she felt about them hanging out together, she told him so many times that kiko has a crush on him and that she is willing to do anything to make him, hers. but all he did was laugh and pretend that would never happen at all. she sighed, she was in the yg building but she had to get away because every where she went, he would always try to convince her that the pictures were photoshopped or that they never seen each other once but she knew that pictures were real and it didn't seem fake. he played with her heart and she didn't like that at all. she didn't want to practice today, she wanted to run away, cry her heart out and tell all her problems to her best friends but eunbi and risae weren't here anymore they were in heaven now, how much she missed them.


"i wish you two were here now eun eun and ri ri. you two would know what to do and always try to put a smile on my face. oh how much i miss you two so much sometimes i wish it was me who died not you two." she said to herself as tears run down her face as she looked through old pictures of her, eunbi and risae together. she grew up with eunbi, they went to the same elementary and also went to high school together. eunbi was like her little sister that she always took care of and risae was like an older sister to her that would always have her back whenever she fell. those two meant a lot to her just like all her best friends mean the world to her but losing these two was hard, eunbi was the type to support her on anything that she did and she watched all her dramas and would always be the number fan girl on whoever was her leading man, risae always liked seeing her in music videos and tell her how amazing she looked. sure all her best friends have seen her work but those two were considered her number one fans.

losing two of her best friends was hard on her, it made her remember how she lost her mother Zhao li-hua the late actress to cancer. she wasn't scared of death but she was scared of losing the people she loved to death, she didn't like being alone at all. she still wasn't over her mother's death and she knew that she wouldn't be over her two best friends death at all. she couldn't go to japan to see risae's grave and she didn't want to go to eunbi's grave because everyone will know where she is. the only place where she can cry and scream was at her mother's grave. none of her friends in yg knew where her mother's grave was located only tablo knew because his father is also buried in the same lot as her mother's grave. she wasn't needed in set today until midnight, she didn't want to be in yg building any longer and didn't want to bump into ji-yong at all.

she quickly packed up all her stuff and quickly exited the trainee rooms, all the trainees quickly looked at her leaving without saying goodbye and they didn't want to bother sayING bye to her since they knew what had happened. it was the talk of the label and THEY SAW THAT she finally broke down. "byu!" she heard lee seung-hyun or seungri the maknae of big bang called her as she passed by him, she knew that ji-yong was next to him and all she did was bow and didn't say a word. seungri noticed how quiet she was. "come on byu! we are best friends you know you can always talk to us!" he said with a cheerful voice. oh how she wanted to tell him everything but she knew he would be bias because ji-yong is the leader OF BIG BANG and one of his best friends as well. "it's nothing seung oppa. i better go, i'm late for taping." she said as her voice cracked. right away seungri realized that she's been crying about what had happened and he looked at kwon ji-yong and realized that ji-yong was worried as well.


as she walked outside of the yg building she saw her van just waiting for her, the van that her god father jyp gifted her for her individual schedules and her manager isaac park waiting for her as she quickly ran towards him, isaac saw eun-byul running towards him and he smiled and waved at her but he noticed tears running down her face and realized that he had to take her to see her mom.

"oppa, tara na [let's go]." eun-byul said in tagalog quietly as she reached isaac and she looked down.

"saan ka pumpunta ading ko [where are you going my little sister]?" issac asked, he was grateful that he had learned tagalog when he was living in the philippines for six years.

"sa puntod ng naynay ko [to my mom's grave]." she said softly. isaac quickly nodded that something must of happened inside the building but didn't dare to question it.

"sige pero may taping ka mamaya [okay but you have taping later on]." he said softly as he opened the back seat door for her as she quickly got in and nodded.

isaac quickly closed the door and sighed, he was worried about her. she's been like this ever since the news of ji-yong dating her good friend kiko and then her losing her two best friends risae and eunbi. it must of been hard for her and he would always see her fake a smile and he would always hear from her that she was alright and everything was fine even if he knew she was lying. he quickly walked to the driver's side of the van and saw eun-byul crying and didn't say a word because he knew that she hated talking about her feelings, he had to wait until she was ready to talk.

he quickly drove off to the cementary and saw the eun-byul was still crying as he sighed. "ading ko, gusto mo pag usuapin natin to? [my little sister do you want to talk about it]?" he said.

she shook her head and didn't say a word at all, as the van reached to the grave, she stepped out and didn't say a word to isaac and closed the door as she quietly walked towards her mother's grave, she saw a blanket next to her mother's grave and realized maybe her aunt or older brother came to visit, she saw her mother's grave and she quickly fell on the floor and cried her heart out. she was lost, she didn't have her mother to guide her and she lost her two best friends and maybe lost the love of her life.

"mommy, come back please. i need you here with me. mommy please i'll be good and i'll do everything you tell me too. please just come back mommy." she sobbed.

isaac felt tears coming down from his eyes, he felt sorry for his artist, he wanted to do everything to make her smile but he knew that losing her mother and her two best friends is a painful memory. he decieded to leave her there for awhile and he knew she would call him when she was ready to go on set. he drove off and he knew that eun-byul would call him when she was ready but what he didn't know that he would be in trouble for leaving eun-byul alone in the cemetary by herself.
_______________________________________________________________

everything was quiet in the yg building until yang hyun-suk received a call from the director of 'my daughter, geum sa-wol' that eun-byul never arrived on set and everyone on set including her leading man yoon hyun min was worried about her and wondered if she was okay or if she is on her way because usually she was always on set on time but this was the first time she was late to set.
hyun-suk grew worried about his trainee and talent, he had knew that she was going through a tough time because she had lost her two best friends in a car accident and with the news of ji-yong and kiko also made her sad as well. he saw her leave the building earlier with her manager isaac park and the last he heard from him was that eun-byul went to the cementary to visit eunbi. he quickly stood up from his seat as he called out for his secetary to call isaac and contact eun-byul.

"JAE-WOON! contact everyone who is close to eun-byul. she hasn't arrived on set yet and everyone is worried about her." he said nervously.

lee jAE-WOON nodded his head as he quickly contacted everyone who was close to the nation's princess or nation's bright star, if the netizens and investors found out that they weren't taking good care of eun-byul, netizens would throw eggs at their company while investors will put out their shares and none of them wanted that to happen. they had to find their artist/trainee right away.

yang hyun-suk was glad that the trainees have left and the only ones who were still in the building were of course ikon, winner and big bang. he knew if the trainees heard that eun-byul missing then they would create rumors and say that she was being a rebel because she wants more attention and he didn't want that to happen at all. he sighed, he was close to eun-byul and considered her a daughter because she reminded him of his first love zhao li-hua and if she was still alive, he knows that she would get mad at him for losing her daughter.

"sajangnim! isaac answered and said he had left eun-byul at the cementary and he thought she would of called but figured she got a ride from someone else going to her taping." jin-woo said as he ran towards hyun-suk was walking around looking for someone who would know where eun-byul went.

"oh god! he left her there?! what if something happens to her?! ! we are in trouble!" he said in frustration.

JAE-WOON QUICKLY NODDED HIS HEAD AS HE WALKED AWAY FROM HIS BOSS KNOWING THAT HE WAS IN A BAD MOOD ALREADY. HYUN-SUK SIGHED AS HE SAW JAE-WOON LEAVE, HE COULDN'T BELIEVE ISAAC LEFT EUN-BYUL ALL BY HERSELF IN A CEMETARY! SHE COULD GET HURT FOR GOODNESS SAKE! HE HEARD LAUGHTER COMING FROM ONE OF THE PRACTICE ROOMS AND HE SAW TABLO AND HARU SPENDING TIME WITH BIG BANG AND HE HAD A PLAN, HE KNEW EUN-BYUL AND TABLO BECAME VERY CLOSE AND SAW EACH OTHER LIKE SIBLINGS, THEY ALWAYS HAD EACH OTHER'S BACK.

hyun-suk saw tablo talking to big bang and saw haru playing with young-bae while she was ignoring ji-yong as he walked in the practice room and they isntantly bowed to him as haru smiled and waved at him, tablo saw the worried look on papa yg's face as he spoke out.

"hyung, i can look for eun-byul ah if you want me too. i think i might know where she is hyung."

ji-yong looked confused, he was wondering why tablo was saying that to hyun-suk. did something happened to eun-byul? did she get into a car accident or did she get shot by someone? he was incredibly worried about her.

"can you tablo-ah? it would mean alot to me if you did." hyun-suk said quietly.


tablo nodded and didn't say a word because he knew where exactly where yang eun-byul would be, he felt like an older brother for the young actress. her older brother was currently busy with his work as a manager and having a family of his own so he doesn't get to communicate with her often and tablo has always saw the young actress as his own younger sister since they've gone through the same thing. he quickly bid his goodbyes to big bang and yang hyun-suk as he and haru quickly walked out of the yg entertainment building to find eun-byul.
 
AUTHOR NOTE
this is part one of the prologue. you will get to know more of eun-byul as time goes on but this is mostly what is going through her mind right now in this time period. part 2 will be out soon (i hope). there is some filipino words so [ ] are the translation of the scentences. hopefully more applicants will join!