Reviews

❥ FANTASY (공상) ┊YG Entertainment's New Girl Group ! [ APPLY NOW OPEN ]
「AUTHOR NOTE」
THIS IS WHERE I review on all your characters and see if you need anything to work on. it may take a while for me to review your app because i don't own a computer (since mine is still broken, I have to use the school computer.) but i will read your app on my iphone and see if you need any changes and put it on here. read the cheatsheet if you want a perfect score! :) Chosen = Permanently a member in Fantasy ; Accepted = Still a trainee but accepted to be part of Fantasy not yet chosen ; Pending = many errors that you need to fix.
「LEMONRAINDROPS : YANG EUN-BYUL」
 this is my character yang eun-byul or better known as bituin mae byul manahan-yang. she is the ex trainee of sm entertainment and is very close to the artists from the label (some of them not all). her secret is that she is the long lost daughter of yang hyun-suk the ceo of yg entertainment. she is the leader and the main vocalist of fantasy. :)
「CHOSEN」
「IDKANAMEWTF : BAE SUJIN」
hi tiffany! thank you for being my first applicant! i was actually getting worried that people wouldn't join at all! :( but i like your character, she is a little different because she doesn't really want to be part of fantasy but she has too because she needs that help to help her be an actress. i think her and eun-byul will heads a lot since they see things differently and because the jealousy sujin has with eun-byul being an well known actress already. nothing is wrong with your application you are accepted!
「ACCEPTED」
「XXEXOLOVER1XX : KASUMI NAKATA」
hI ari, thank you for being the second applicant! I really do like your character! but there is a problem because since g-dragon is your adopted older brother you should also add his older sister as your adopted older sister as well since that is his real sister. There is no problems but maybe add his older sister and also add some friends from yg as well but over all i like your character! i like how you added eun-byul as one of your best friends and help her keeping the secret of being papa yg's long lost daughter! also delete 'haru haru' as your pre debut because eun-byul used that as her pre debut. but over all just changed those things i mentioned and you'll be accepted. thank you for fixing all your mistakes you are now accepted! :)
「ACCEPTED」
「--ILOVEBLACKJACK-- : JENNY LIM」
hi loving girl, thank you for applying. i like your character but there is a problem, jenny isn't a korean name but an english name I want a korean name like for example Tiffany hwang of girls generation her korean name is hwang miyoung. another problem is that her stage persona is really weird, you are describing it. a stage persona is for example jessica jung who is was part of girls generation her stage persona was known as the ice queen another example park chanyeol of exo is the happy virus so please change that as well. so you have Yoona as your sibling but then it's kind of weird because yoona is full korean and she isn't chinese or anything like that so is she jenny's half sister? you have also one more problem you need to writer your personality then write in two paragraphs in details so I can understand. also change your vocal twin because hayoung is known as the vocalist of apink not the main vocalist. you can use apink eunji since she is the main vocalist. but other than that please change those mistakes and you will be accepted. thank you for applying again!
「PENDING」
「-CARAMELLATTE: SEOL SORI」
hi lATTE, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR APPLYING! SORRY FOR THE LATE REVIEW BUT I ONLY GET THE CHANCE TO BE ONLINE TUESDAYS AND THURSDAYS BECAUSE OF MY SCHOOLING AND I'M ALWAYS ON MY MOBILE DEVICE READING YOUR COMMENTS AND APPLICATIONS. BUT ANY WHO ENOUGH ABOUT THAT, i LOVE YOUR CHARACTER FACE Z.HERA IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SOLOISTS! YOU ONLY HAVE A FEW MISTAKES BUT IS JUST THAT YOUR RUMORS ALSO PUT THE YEAR THE RUMOR STARTED. ANOTHER MISTAKE IS THAT YOU SHOULD ADD MORE FRIENDS AS WELL ALSO HOW YOUR RELATIONSHIP IS WITH THE CO MEMBERS OF FANTASY. BUT I DO LIKE YOUR CHARACTER AND I'M GLAD YOU APPLIED! YOU ARE ACCEPTED BUT JUST FIX THOSE LITTLE MISTAKES! :)
「ACCEPTED」
「MIYACHAN: JIANG HANAE」
hi FY, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR APPLYING! SORRY FOR THE LATE REVIEW BUT I ONLY GET THE CHANCE TO BE ONLINE TUESDAYS AND THURSDAYS BECAUSE OF MY SCHOOLING AND I'M ALWAYS ON MY MOBILE DEVICE READING YOUR COMMENTS AND APPLICATIONS. BUT ANY WHO ENOUGH ABOUT THAT, i LOVE YOUR CHARACTER AND FINALLY ANOTHER HALF KOREAN! I WAS BEGINNING TO WORRY THAT ALL MY APPLICANTS WERE GOING TO BE FULL KOREAN BECAUSE I ONLY RECIEVED ONE APPLICATION THAT WAS JAPANESE AND ANOTHER ONE WAS HALF KOREAN AS WELL. BUT I DO LIKE HOW YOUR CHARACTER IS HALF KOREAN HALF CHINESE. THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH YOUR APPLICATION AT ALL BUT JUST A SMALL MISTAKE ACTUALLY IN YOUR RUMORS YOU SHOULD ALSO SAY IF YG ENTERTAINMENT DENIED OR APPROVED THOSE RUMORS AND THE RUMOR ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER AND EUN-BYUL I COULDN'T REALLY UNDERSTAND IT CORRECTLY MAYBE REWORD IT AND WRITE IF YG ENTERTAINMETNT APPROVED OR DENIED THE RUMOR BUT OVERALL JUST THOSE FIX THOSE MISTAKES BUT YOU ARE ACCEPTED. :)
「ACCEPTED」
「HAMZYD : SIRI CHAIMONGKOL」
hi HAM! YOU ACTUALLY GOT EVERYTHING RIGHT, I DO LOVE THE FACT THAT YOUR SECRET DOES HIT HOME BECAUSE THERE IS A LOT OF IDOLS THAT HAVE DEPRESSION AND I AM GLAD THAT YOU'RE CHARACTER HAS THAT. IT WILL BE FUN TO WRITE YOUR CHARACTER'S RELATIONSHIP WITH EUN-BYUL. YOU CAN ALREADY COUNT ME IN ON THE JIHO AND SIRI PAIRING TOGETHER BUT OF COURSE I DO LIKE HER WITH SEUNGHOON TOO! ARUGH I CAN'T PICK AT ALL! YOU DID AN AMAZING JOB AND ABSOUTELY YOUR APP WAS PERFECT! THANK YOU FOR APPLYING!
「ACCEPTED」
「BOMMYISCOOL: CHOI HANWOON」
hi BOMMY, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR APPLYING! SORRY FOR THE LATE REVIEW. BUT THERE IS A LOT OF MISTAKES IN YOUR APPLICATION, FIRST OFF YOUR SECRET IS A LITTLE TO VAGUE BECAUSE YOUR CHARACTER IS STILL IN LOVE WITH HER EX BOYFRIEND BUT I WANT IT WITH A LITTLE MORE DEPTH THOUGH THAT SOMETHING THAT YOUR CHARACTER ISN'T PROUD OF LIKE HAS SHE TRICKED PEOPLE LIKE TAEYONG DID FROM NCT OR IS SHE ADOPTED AND DOESN'T WANT THE WHOLE WORLD TO KNOW SOMETHING LIKE THAT. ALSO I DID MENTION IN THE CHEATSHEET THAT YOU HAVE TO ADD MY CHARACTER IN YOUR APP SO I CAN SEE HOW THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS IF THEY ARE CLOSE OR NOT CLOSE AT ALL AND ALSO CHANGE THE PICTURE OF YOUR UNCLE TO SOMEONE ELSE SINCE THAT IS THE SAME PICTURE OF EUN-BYUL'S UNCLE. I'M SORRY FOR BEING A LITTLE TO HARSH TO YOU BUT OVERALL IT WAS AN OKAY APP BUT FIX THIS MISTAKES AND YOU WILL BE ACCEPTED.
「PENDING」
「BAP_BABYZ101: LEE (RAYNA) MIRAE」
hi JAY, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR APPLYING! SORRY FOR THE LATE REVIEW BUT LET'S GET STARTED, IT IS GOOD TO KNOW THAT EUN-BYUL WON'T BE THE ONLY OLDEST IN THE GROUP BUT EVEN IF I WANT HER TO BE THE ONLY OLDEST IN THE GROUP, I'M WILLING TO LET THAT GO. YOUR SECRET WELL IT'S WEIRD BECAUSE cL'S HER COUSIN AND OF COURSE WITH HER BEING HER COUSIN, CL WOULD OF METIONED HER SOMEHOW. I WANT A SECRET THAT YOUR CHARACTER ISN'T PROUD OF AT ALL AND IS SCARED OF THE WORLD AND THAT KIND OF RUMOR THAT CAN RUIN YOUR CHARACTER AND THE FUTURE OF FANTASY AS WELL. ALSO ADD SOME MORE PARAGRAPHS TO YOUR LOVE INTEREST AND LOVE RIVAL AND ALSO DOES YOUR CHARACTER HAVE SNS OR NOT? ALSO ADD SOME SCANDALS BECAUSE EVERY TRAINEE SHOULD HAVE SOME SCANDALS AND THAT WOULD BE GREAT TO PUT IN THE STORY AND I DID MENTION TO ADD MY CHARACTER IN YOUR APP SO I CAN SEE THE RELATIONSHIP YOUR CHARACTER AND EUN-BYUL HAVE. WELL THAT'S ALL, SORR FOR BEING SO HARSH BUT JUST FIX THOSE MISTAKES AND YOU WILL BE ACCEPTED.
「PENDING」