His goodbye

One's sacrifice

 

[Present day 30th May 2011] Author’s P.O.V----

It was all quiet in the large room. The occupants were almost gone one by one. Some survived and left the centre and some simply awaiting their time to end.

A young man was left in the room with wires attached to him. His heart stopped for a moment a while ago that made almost all the centre's staff running. Finally the beeping from the machine has slowed down as well as his heartbeat. Nothing can be done. His time is finally here.

His weak eyes stared blankly at the ceiling above him. He may not be able to move, his thought is. His life replayed in his mind and that one person appears. His tears started to flow. That one person he really missed; that one person whose name he mentions everytime; that one person he wishes to see one last time.

you-ah~’

He cried in his thoughts.

He wishes to see her, to touch her hands; her face and to wipe away all the tears she cried because of him. His prayers were too late he thought.

‘Gi Kwang...’

There was a voice calling out his name. The voice he hears could it be... the person, the one person he wishes to see...

‘Gi Kwang...’

The voice called out for him again.

He cried. He couldn’t turn his head to see the person. He has to make sure that it’s her, he has too...

‘Gi Kwang...’

The tears kept flowing and his heartbeat increased.

‘I need to see her. I need to move even if it’s only a little movement. I need to see her’

With his last strength he turned his head.

There was no one there.

you....’

Slowly he closed his eyes.

‘I guess... I won’t be able to see you... ’

The peaks from the monitor were getting lower...

‘I wanted to see you so much...’

The peaks closing into a straight line...

‘I love you...

                Goodbye...’

......................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi There you!! SHINHA here!! Ermm~ I just wanna inform u guys that this fic will end VERY soon~ 

Don't wanna make it too long as I said do in my foreword :DD 

well~ hope u guys like it or simply okay with this fic so far~