As she moves on...he stops : 1

One's sacrifice

 

[25th December 2010] Author’s P.O.V----

“Oppa...!” a girl called out from afar to a man standing across the road.

The man waved back, “Cross the road carefully babo-yah!” he yelled ignoring the staring eyes of every passer by.

The girl eyed the road through squinted eyes; the weather was too cold today she thought. The light turned red and the cars stopped.

“Oppa!” she jumped as soon as she crossed to the other side of the road, “Merry Christmas!” she gave a kiss to her lover on the cheek.

He replied her kiss, “Wow... you missed me that much?” he said as they walked their way through the massive crowd.

The girl cheekily stuck out her tongue, “Yah~ dude... don’t flatter yourself too much”

“Yah you...! Aish...” he was a little bit annoyed, “Shut up loudy!”

“Meeee~~~~rong~” the girl continued to tease.

“You...” he began to chase after her.

**

**

Your P.O.V----

I can’t believe myself these days. I’ve been acting like a kid! Oppa didn’t say anything about it though.

“Yah oppa! You’re too slow!” I jumped like an idiot.

Then I saw him walking slowly towards me with his hands on his hips, “Yaaahhh!” he yelled from afar.

I waited for him to come closer. I could see his face had gone all red.

He huffed and puffed while I on the other hand was laughing.

“You... bad... person...! Aish!” he huffed.

“Mianhe oppa...” I apologized, “I guess you’ve lost your ability to run...” I teased.

“Yeah... yeah... whatever...” he replied matter-of-factly, “Come... I’ll show you something”

We began to walk slowly, hand in hand. I love the warmth he gave me through his touch.

“Where are we going oppa?” I asked.

“Something you little jassik will like” he smiled.

I smiled after hearing what he had just said, “Is it my Christmas present?”

He gave a weird look; “hmm... it may be...” his smile was quite weary.

For two years we’ve been together, every moment when his expression was down, I kept asking him why but still he won’t tell me anything. I don't want the same thing to occur like the last time; the sudden breakup I had with that person.

“Don’t worry oppa... I’m sure I’ll like it” I assured him.

He finally smiled again, “I love you...” he kissed me on the cheek.

“Me too...” I replied.

**

Sang Hyun P.O.V----

It wasn’t a gift from me. It was Gi Kwang’s. It is not me she should thank.

“Oppa...” she called out to me again.

I lightly poked her head, “I’m alright... don’t worry” I assured her but this guilt is overwhelming.

We finally arrived at a place.

“Here it is...” I said.

“What is this place?” she asked.

“Just go inside...”

“Is this a shop?” she asked.

“Aish... jassik~ just go in and see”

“Alright, alright...”

I watched her as she entered her ‘present’. It was actually a vacant space and Gi Kwang turned it into a gallery for her.

 She walked out and looked at me with a smile on her face.

“Kumawo oppa... jongmal kumawo” she cried as she hugged me.

I couldn’t say anything, “I hung your art pieces for the whole night yesterday jassik-ah~” that was the only thing I did.

“Aish~” she pinched me then wiped away her tears, “You better go to sleep later on... you understand? I don’t want you fainting all of sudden”

“Nae... Nae...” I nodded, hands down.

Not long after that I received a call from Yoseob telling me something I don’t wish to hear.

**

**