Still..

One's sacrifice

 

**

**

The girl spent her night sitting at the veranda of her apartment with a mug of hot chocolate in her hand. She breathe out a warn breath and a smile formed on her plump lips. She felt happy just thinking about how she spent the day with Sang Hyun. If she were to realise him back during her younger teenage life, would’ve she be happy without that person’s existence?

She looked down on the mug she held. She eyed it carefully and sighed.

A white mug, with random writings written on it; Lee Gi Kwang’s work of art he left in her apartment. She then read the whole writing.

‘Don’t ever give up! When you feel like giving up just SING!’

She smiled.

‘Yah! Hwaiting!’

Her smiled hadn’t fade.

‘Lee Gi Kwang and Shin you! Together FOREVER!’

‘I love you’

Her smile faded in an instant.

“Yeah right...” she mumbled under a cold breath.

She recalled their first Christmas together and how magical it was she thought. Tears started to flow again after all these years. His thoughts still cause her pain.

Your P.O.V----

“No. I can’t cry” you said to yourself as you wipe away your tears, “Sang Hyun oppa... for Sang Hyun oppa... I can’t cry...especially when it relates to that person”

You threw away the remaining hot chocolate, decided to dispose the mug. However, your heart refuses to throw it away and that something tells you that it is very precious.

“I’ll just put you where his other stuff is...” you said to the mug as if it can understand you.

You opened the box where you kept all his things and slowly his images began to come to you; his smile that you loved the most, his laugh, his voice...

You finally lost yourself in tears, still holding the mug.

“Gi Kwang ah... Gi Kwang...” you cried.

It turned out to be the saddest Christmas you’ve experienced and what you didn’t know was, it was the same for Gi Kwang, Sang Hyun and as well as Yoseob.

Your cries, his silent cries, his doubts... all lingered throughout that year’s Christmas.