My Girlfriend's Roommate (Part 1)

Produce 101 one-shot Collection

Title: My Girlfriend's Roommate (Part 1)

Pairing: Heehyun x Haein

Lenght: 867 words

 

Heehyun slowly begings opening her eyes. Her eyelids are heavy and she’s starting to feel a growing throd in her head. Hangover. 

She blinks a couple of times and is finally able to adjust her eyesight, only to realize that she is not in her house. Right, she doesn’t have a house anymore. She snorts at the flashing memories of the previous day and decides she will deal with her problems later.

She tries to get up, but finds herself retained in bed by an arm that surrounds her waist. Ah, again. It had become something almost daily, to wake up every morning with a different girl in her bed–better yet, to wake up every morning in the bed of a different girl. But hey, can you blame her? She’s just 21 and girls are irresistible. This time it was an attractive black-haired whom she woke up next to. In all honesty, Heehyun  doesn’t remember her, nor how she got here. She gets up as discretely as she can, gets dressed and quietly exits the room.

"Morning". A thin, female figure greets her when she gets to the kitchen, but Heehyun doesn’t know her.

"Err... morning". Wow, she almost didn’t realize, this girl is gorgeous. And she’s observing her, clearly waiting for something... well, that’s what Heehyun guesses, she’s actually imagining herself on top of the girl.

"I’m Haein, Suhyun’s roommate".
Huh? Oh! Right.

"Oh, right. Suhyun..." Heehyun can’t stop looking at her and, for some reason, her straightforward and kind of intimidating personality vanishes, she ends up looking like an awkward weirdo who doesn’t know how to speak.

"And you are?" Stupid.
"Stu- I mean, Heehyun. Ki Heehyun.”

She can feel her face turning bright red, but keeps her stance, and notices Haein grinning, like she’s forcing down a giggle.

"Nice to meet you,” Haein says warmly, regardless. "Are you staying for breakfast?" She asks, trying to break the thread of tension which, for the first time, Heehyun can’t seem to take over.

"Uh, sure, I am. Thanks." she replies as she shows Haein a confident smile and throws her hands inside her hoodie’s pockets, trying to get a hold of her cool image, if it wasn’t too late for that already.

Haein invites her to take a seat opposite the small table in the kitchen and she does, as she watches the brunnete prepare two cups of coffee that she soon brings to the table as she sits in front of her. "We have cookies, if you want." She hands her one of the cups and Heehyun can tell Haein is a little uncomfortable, then realizes it’s because she hasn’t been able to take her eyes off her. However, this time, instead of feeling embarrassed, such discovery excites her. So she smirks. Subtly, knowingly.

"I love the smell of coffee in the morning". Heehyun blurts out suddenly, still not taking her eyes off her. That always works.

Haein only nods. And Heehyun smiles, proud. "You have something on there" she points a spot on the other girl’s face, lying in the most shamelessly obvious way, but a naive Haein still falls for it and attempts to remove the 'nuisance'. "No, here" Heehyun corrects her, ready to make her next move, she leans towards Haein and brings her thumb to the latter’s face, with the mere aim of her cheek and place a strand of her brown hair behind her ear. There’s not a second that Heehyun loses sight of her eyes, however, due to their proximity, Haein herself divertes her gaze. And there it is again, that coy smile on her lips which has Heehyun unwillingly smiling as well. "Do you always drink coffee?" she asks so as to create the atmosphere, but Haein only answers by suddenly getting up from her seat and heading towards the sink to wash the empty cups.

"Damn, I’m late" the brunette exclaims, leaving Heehyun to smile at her back. She wasn’t going to get rid of her so easily.

So Heehyun follows her and stands next to her, as close as it was possible. "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Did you know?" Heehyun asks, even though it was the most stupid question ever, while she waits for Haein to turn around and look at her.

"I know". She responds as she does, to Heehyun’s surprise,  aboveboard and looking directly at her,  as if none of them knew what just happened, and what Heehyun wanted to happen. So the latter stays silent and looks back at her. Haein doesn’t break the visual contact, and Heehyun has no intentions to do such thing either. 

"You have some beautiful eyes. Has anyone told you before?" Heehyun whispers, showing Haein her most charming smile. The latter nods.

"A couple of times". She replies, and Heehyun, with no idea in mind other tan tasting those tempting lips, repeats. 

"A couple of times?" She takes the chance to move closer, but still gives the brunette the opportunity to respond once again.

"Yes". She answers. "And I’m not gay". 

And what Heehyun sees is an evil, mocking smile on Haein's face. And knows there's an evident expression of panic on hers.

__________________________________________________________

Hey everyone! I wasn't actually planning to update this because I literally have a massive writer block but I remembered I had this done (I posted a Spanish version of another ship around two years ago) and here I am. This one is actually a try-out, since I know this is not a popular ship (I love them tho, they were always together on pd101 and didn't deserve to be slept on!) and I'm unsure of my English writing, I will only post the second part depending on the resposes I get. So if you liked this story please let me know <3 Sorry for any grammar mistakes and etc., constructive criticism and corrections are always welcome :)

Apart from that, I knew I said I'd be taking requests and I'm so sorry for not doing so, but as I said, I'm mentally blocked. I'll write and bring new pd101 stories to you as soon as I'm able to, but I am NOT taking requests for now, I'm sorry :( I'll try to write a SeChung probably because they are my fav ship in I.O.I tho. So that's it, thank you for reading!