Enjoy the Moment

Can't Lose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

If you gave me a chance I would take it

It's a shot in the dark but I'll make it

Know with all of your heart, you can't shake me

When I am with you, there's no place I rather be

*****

This morning Soo Hyun vigorously walks to Lee Seo Jin's Director's office. Armed with full conviction, He stepped with certainty hoping his proposal this time will be accepted with open arms.

All night he has been thinking hard enough to take this opportunity and accept the challenge of his lover.

Armed with his success when dealing with the problem of bad loans in Daegu some time ago, making him more optimistic that this problem can he overcome.

"Good morning Ms. Cha, is Director Lee there on the office?" Ask Soo Hyun to Director Lee Secretary.

"I'll see Mr. Director's schedule today." He replied while checking the schedule from his superiors.
"Tell me Mr. Kim, the Director will be at the meeting at 10 o'clock, and if you can see him now, please come in. He is in the room."

"All right, thanks for the help of Ms. Cha." Soo Hyun replied as he stepped into Lee's office.

Apparently Director Lee seo jin is sitting in his chair as he focuses on reading the chart that contains the level of credit card making offer.
His forehead seemed wrinkled to see a decrease in income post booming credit card problems that provide additional loans.

Hearing the sound of a door knock followed by the sound of approaching footsteps, made him awake from the focus of his work.

"Director Lee, can I go inside?" Said Soo Hyun while stepping into the room belonging to him.

"Please come in. Sorry I was a bit busy, you know you have a problem with our division right now." He stood back, pushing aside a little paper on his desk.
"Let's sit down." Invite him while walking to the couch contained in the middle of the room.
"Yes, thank you"

Without wasting time, Director Lee immediately asked his intentions and goals.
"So what do you mean to see me?"
"Look, I've heard about the credit problems that occurred in Jeju some time ago, I want to offer to take the case."
"Are you sure you can handle this?" He asked convincingly

"Of course the Director, I'm sure I can get the loan back, I've had a bad credit case in Busan before, and this case in Jeju is a challenge for me."
"Well then, I can entrust this to you, remembering your track record deals with problems like this." He seemed to think for a moment before continuing his words

"I'll give you two weeks to handle it."
"Thank you so much Director."
"You must have heard it and this must be the reason you came here, which can solve this problem will get promotions and additional bonuses."
"I'm honored to take it.

"Ah, there's one more thing: The project is handled directly by Manager Park, so during your stint you will be overseen by Park Shin Hye."

A bitter smile on Soo Hyun's face heard the last statement from his boss.
'Apparently she still will not let go of it.' He thought before he left.

*****

"It's so fast this time you're cleaning up. Where you wanna go?” Ask Kyung pyo who somehow from now has shifted his chair behind my back

"I'm going on a business trip." I answer soberly

"Business trip? Where?"
"To the Jeju island, handling additional credit problems from credit."

"Mwo?" He said loud enough to make some other employees turn to us both.
Feeling uncomfortable, Kyung Pyo came closer to me while whispering

"Is not that a problem already handled by Park Manager and her new Assistant Taecyeon?"

"The director himself who entrusted this to me."

"You really are, definitely targeting the promotion and the bonuses."

"You really know, there's a big thing I'm after." I said as I stood up and picked up my bag.

"Do you really care, you do not know the consequences if it fails?" He said as he held me up already from my chair.

"Huh? Is there something? Never heard it."

"Your bonus this year will be cut, your hard work will be in vain.You will not get your annual bonus."

*****

MULGOGISESANG RESTAURANT


This place is a favorite for locals. This shop is offering fish soup with red sauce as the main menu, it is suitable to be enjoyed in the cold afternoon so it will make the body become warm. Coupled with banchan-style side dish that requires us to include a variety of foods into the lettuce that we wrap.

Yoon hae young is a middle-aged woman who owns the diner. She ran the shop together with her only child.
CD Player ...
Track 1!

Yoon hae young who is processing the food stops for a moment of her activity, while listening to the music sounds loud enough.

"Yahh, Kim min suk! Where are you from?" Ms. Yoon's mistress was to her son.

"Ah, Omma, I just came back from work." Answer Min suk potluck.

Yoon hae-young just shakes her head for a moment, then decides to leave. But one thing caught her eye, make her come back.

"What's in your hands?" Ask Mrs. Yoon approached her son.

Realizing the direction of his mother's eyes, Kim Min suk hide his hands behind his back.
"It's nothing."

"Give it to me!"

"You just finished shopping right? You got money from where else?" She asked while hitting her son's arm.

"Awww .." he said grimaced

"This I got from my sales bonus." He said after finally showing the branded watch that circled in his hand.
"So listen to my explanation first, do not play just hit it."

"My son Min suk, do not try to fool Omma, I know you'll buy it with a credit card again."

"Hehehe, Sorry, please help me if the bill comes in. I'll borrow Omma's money first, I'll pay if I'm get paying." He said then ran out away from his mother.

"Hey, I'm your mother!"

"Yahh ... you bastard!"

"Back to you!"

Unfortunately Mrs. Yoon shout is no longer heard by Kim Min Suk who has disappeared by riding his motorcycle.

*****

It was late when I arrived at Jeju Island. Immediately I hired a taxi parked neatly at the airport arrival terminal to get to the Bank SKBC Jeju branch.

It did not take long, the taxi that I was traveling immediately to the front of the Bank building that became the object of my problems at this time.
Immediately I entered the Bank who looks quite busy running its activities, as I stepped walk to meet the receptionist to express the purpose of my arrival.

"I'm Kim Soo Hyun from SKBC Head Office in Seoul, the purpose of my arrival here for a credit-related inspection a month ago."

The receptionist was smiling friendly before finally phoning for confirmation.
"All right, Mr. Kim, you've been awaited by Chief Kang in his room." He then stood up from his seat.
"Come with me, I'll take you."

It appears that a man with a stocky body is sitting in his chair with an unemotional expression, seeing my arrival look quite enthusiastic.

Without hesitation I approached her and sat in front of her.

"Introduce, I'm Kim Soo Hyun from SKBC Head Office, I'm from a division dealing with credit cards, and now I'm entrusted with this problem." I say, holding out my hand as I shake hands.

The man faced me then stood back to greet me.
"I'm Kang Ho Dong, Head of SKBC Bank branch office in Jeju." It's nice to meet you, we are looking forward to your help. "

Seen before He sat down, first invited me to sit in the chair right in front of him.
"Okay then I'll do my best, I've been in this kind of technical error."
"As you may know, the problem is quite serious, thankfully the system can be fixed right away, but unfortunately the data is not detected."

"I want to see the list of customers who made the withdrawal that day."
"Okay." He said before looking looking through the pile of documents at work.
"Here's a list of customers making withdrawals that day." Appeared in front of me a few worksheets containing transaction details.

"This much?" I asked almost in disbelief
"Yes."
"So ... I have to check one by one?" I asked again, trying to convince her.
"Exactly"
"Aarrrrrgh!" I grew furious when I read the pile of transaction receipts that are not clear when the time and location it, resulting from damage to the system.

"It's 525 people." Kang's words startled me
"Time available 10 days 525 divided by 10, about 50 more people interviewed in a day." I said weakly as he c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter