Little Big Trouble

Can't Lose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 


My power's

Starting right now I'll be strong
I'll play my fight song

And I don't really care if nobody else believes

Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me

*****


Everyone here is now, gathered in the conference room. Presdir Ok intends to introduce his son who approximately for 3 months ahead will join the team. More specifically the special team that handles the credit card section. Park shin hye who is the Manager and directly take care of everything concerning credit card problem from SKBC.

"If you ask how my feelings are now, then I will say that I am very happy." Ok taecyeon Obviously while introducing himself to all the team members.


"Who's say?" He so over confident. " Kyung whispers pyo at Chang Wook who sits next to him.

"Correct." Chang wook replied brief

"He must have dropped when he was a child." Tae-joon leads with a mocking tone.
Kyung Pyo who heard the statement just added. "Probably, and his head hit first."

Hearing the whispering voices of his subordinates, Shin Hye who in fact is the Manager just give a direct look at the three of them. It just instantly makes them compact three bowed to silence and listen until the meeting is completed.

"I'm very confident, I'm joining a strong team, a professional team! Thank you very much." Said Ok taecyeon with full spirit, then take a deep breath to finish his words.

"So, please anyone ... no need to be unpleasant to me. Whatever you need to teach I will be happy to accept it, just do not hesitate." He closed it with a sweet smile to everyone in the room.

Seeing that his Son had conveyed his intentions to join the team, Presdir Ok then spoke up.

"Just think he's like the others who have to come on time and have to finish the job on time anyway, no favoritism, if he breaks, you just report it to me." He said firmly with one breath.

When he finished his goal, President Ok came out of the meeting room. Leaving Director Lee and also Park Manager who will continue the meeting.

"Sir, for the rules should not be related to co-workers here, for me, do not apply right?" Taecyeon asking before the meeting closes.

"Ehmmm ..." Director Lee seemed to think for a moment, thinking of possible possibilities. "Yeah, because you're here just to study for a while, so the rule does not apply." He continued later.

"What a relief." Say it with a smile broke. "That means, I can approach someone here."

Hearing a comment from Taecyeon, instantly just make Shin-hye surprised to hear it.

"Are you kidding?"
"It's not a joke, it's real Ms. Park" he said earnestly as looked closely at Shin Hye's eyes.

*****

"Ms. Park!"

The call from Director Lee instantly instantly awaken me from my day dreams. And now I'm in the Director's room. Because shortly after the meeting finished the Director just called me to join the room. He said that he wanted to talk about the credit card process that just launched in a recently opened branch office, on the Jeju island.

"Yes?" I said as I turned towards my current opponent.

"What about our recently released credit card?" Asked Director Lee who was right in front of me, he sat comfortably in his chair.

"We have already started implementing it on Jeju Island as an experiment on the system." I replied as I tried to recall any progress on the credit card launch a week ago.

"Well then, I want your to keep monitoring it if there are some obstacles.You know the branch office there is also recently opened."

The director then appears serious in his chair, flicking through some of his file files which are the files related to the customer's data applying for a new credit card. After seeing the sales increase graph, he appears smiling proudly.

"A good start Park manager, keep an eye on credit card developments in the latest branch." He told me after I finished checking some files that I gave to him.

"Okay Director, I'll do my best."

"Then you may go out, and continue your work." He told me as smile with a dimple that adorned his face.

"Then I say goodbye." I replied, bending down for a moment and then out of the room.

Arriving in my room, I saw my smart phone appear to vibrate at my desk. I was forget to bring it. Immediately I took it and began to see the incoming message. Apparently there is a message from Chang Wook which reads:

How have you considered my offer?

With a little emotion reading his message, because it turns out he still remains firm with his stance. Why the hell man can not understand at all. What's wrong with him continuing my family's business?

So I replied, smiling fiercely:

If you do not resign, I can just fire you

Without long wait, just get in a reply message from Chang wook. With a no-win sound:

If you fire me, I will unload our relationship to the boss!"Nn. Park!"

*****

"Hey, hurry!"

"Goddess!!"

Two engineers who handle the latest software at a branch office of SKBC. They seem to panic, because of the strangeness of this new software system. It is so different from what they usually handle.

"What is wrong?" Ask one of his colleagues.

"Why the all language is Japanese ?" He answer with a little nervous

Hearing that, then he tried to see it by himself.
"Let me see." He seemed to think for a moment.

Indeed Japan is the home made of the credit system software maker. But usually the software has changed the language according to the country or at least use the English language.

"Why has not it changed into Korean?" He asked while scratching his head that it was not itchy.

"I do not know, I do not know anything." Her colleague replied.

"You'd better decide." He continued

"Why can this be so ..." The technician said, flicking back the handbook in hand.

"Let's match it." Advice the other technician while pointing at the picture in the guide book.

"Look, it looks exactly the same in this section." He said while matching between pictures in the guide book and what was on the screen.

"You are sure?"

"You decide."

"I'm sure it's this one."

One two three four ...

OK!

*****

A young man appeared approached the machine in front of the branch office of Bank SKBC.
He intends to take some money using his credit card.

YOUR LIMIT 500.000 KRW

"Damn, if it's just this way it'll just be enough to fix my bike." He said when he saw the rest of the loan limit he could ask.

With resignation, he finally decided to with draw according to the number on the screen alone. But how strange, when taking the money out. Apparently the amount increased double than he should have received.

Confused, he finally decided to called his mother.

"Hello Omma!" Said Kim min suk after phone connected.

"What is it, Min suk-ah?"

"Is my credit application being accepted?"

"Omma does not remember, but nobody seems to come."

Min suk seemed to think for a moment, considering everything. Until finally smile expands on his face.

"Then why am I getting a double loan." He said on the phone

"What do you mean? I can not hear clearly: The restaurant is busy at this moment." Her mother asked in a high enough tone.

"Then come here now."

"What??!"

"It seems like there's been a mistake with his credit machine, he's giving me some extra money."

What's in it? "

"Extra money, double money!"

"Double what?"

"The credit machine in front of the bank gives you double money, at the new branch office."

"I will just go, too the noisy in he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter