This is not the beginning

Can't Lose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

So you can keep me

Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans

Holding me close until our eyes meet

You won't ever be alone, wait for me to come home

 

 

The bright morning for my lonely soul..

The sun shine so hot in the begining of summer. The summer weather make people always feels thristy and get heated, Kim soo hyun bit his straw as drinking his ice capucino blended. Three month probation for Kim soo hyun is already over, and now he is being a official in SKBC.

The time is 8.00 AM, he is on time come to office this morning. He is already late twice on this month, and if it became thrice his salary will be cut. This day not so be good for him, because on his first day will be held the meeting for all the official.

 

“really??” said Hayeon the new employee

“yes, of course!  Don’t be so naive” said kyung pyo the king of gossip on office

“I think it just a rumour” ha yeon 

“that’s true, you’ll see on the meeting. I hope thats not me” kyung pyo whispered to hayeon

“so is that you? Yahhh” hayeon cant continue to speak because all of sudden kyung pyo tell her to silent

 

Kim soo hyun who just come, feel something strange about the other official whose gossip and whisper secret imformation that he think thats a new hot gossip on their office. Can’t  hold up  his suspicion, soo hyun the ask to Choi tae joon who sit next to him. He and tae joon became close when the probation, he always asking him about somewhat he don’t know.

“Hey? It seems that I left the hot news for this morning” soo hyun said as rub his chair against tae joon

“yeah, you are. Have you heard about the meeting?” said tae joon

“of course. Why manager Park call us for a meeting? Soo hyun ask curious

“Because, on our Probation time there a official who break the rule. Someone has secretly dating” expain seo joon

“oh, thats it. Do you now who they are?”

“I have someone suspect,” tae joon answered

 

                                                                        *****

 

I know there are one rules that prohibit their official to be in relationship, that mean I can’t find a girlfriend on this office. Wait, I purpose to work here because of my dream to working on bank. Not to find a girl who can be my love.

When I was wait for the elevator, my bestfriend in this office  ji soo just call me.

“hey, Soo hyun-ah. Dont you hear that the meeting will begin on 5 minutes? Come on, dont be late” Kyung pyo came and shocked me

“hey dude, you look tired” I said when ji soo come near to me “you must go to club until midnight, right?”

“oh, yes” and the eleator opened suddenly without them realise. “yah, come on. I’ll tell you something”

“ok! Wait me” then I jump to the elevator as soon as possible before it close again.

The elevator was full, usually on this time just a few people will take the elevator because the elevator near the besment from the parking area for directors. But, not for this morning.

“yah, I wanna to tell you a big news!” Kyung pyo said

“what is it? I don’t think that is important” I reply lazily as look at the people behind us who was talking about  our bank coorperation.

“how to begin this story? Let me think first” He thinking a moment “Oh, I know” he said smiled

“faster tell me” I said and became curious about his story, why I become like gossip

“do you remember the y official?” ji so said “ I just meet her in club last night”

Then the elevator open some people finally out, and I see there are Manager Park with Director Yang behind who already in elevator.

Kyung pyo back to cotinued the story “ I just talked to her, and do you know what happen later?”

I kick his leg spontaneous, and look our manager infront of us. Make sure if she may hear what we just talked. I give Kyung pyo glare and the look to our manager, I hope he’ll understand what I mean. Luckyly he was a smart guy, he follow my direction and whispered.

“It’s not what you think” Kyung pyo whispered

“keep your sound, she looked at us now” I said

“who?” he ask

“Our Manager Park and Director Yang” I said pressing

“really? We talk abaout it right after we reach the meeting room.” Kyung pyo replied me

 

*****

 

It just 07.00 AM and I already on the way to the office. Last night Marketing director call me to for a sort meeting about our bank coorperation, the new branch in jeju would be opened and I will be the one who responsible for it.

After 45 minutes drive, I already arrived at office. When I had my make up on my face and use lipstik, I saw that director car came and parked infront of my car. So, I approaches him.

“Good morning, Director” I said politely

“Oh, good morning manager park. How are you?” said Director Yang ik-june

“I so good, Sir. I come because, I wanna to talk about our new officials” I said

“what happen?” Director Yang asked

“this is about our official whose broke the rules, I found there were two of them who are in relationship. This is the evidance, you can see it clearly” I explain as giving some file

“you’re great Miss Park, I’m proud of you. Do the meeting as soon as possible” said the director

“Okay, sir. I will do it, shall we fired one of them or let them choose who will resign?”

“That’s up to you, Miss Park.”

“Thank you, director” I said politely “this way, sir” then we walk to the elevator

 

When we reach the elevator, the director tell me about why he call me last night.

“Miss. Park the President Ok will come, so I want you to doing a presentation about opened the new branch in Jeju”

“Oh, that’s it. I already set it up” I answered

“that’s  good” director said

And then the elevator door just opened, and the two official come in. They are Go kyung pyo and Kim soo hyun, the two trouble maker, they work with me in same division. The time they in on the elevator, they make some noise and not realise that behind them there are their manager and Director. I feel embarrassed infront of Director to have the rude subordinate like them, sometimes I give then  a glare so they can silent. So I continiued talk with director about our grand opening.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter