They Don't Know About Us

Can't Lose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No matter how far we go, I want the whole world to know

I want you bad, and I wont have it any other way

No matter what the people say,
I know that we'll never break

*****


After nearly half an hour of driving, they finally arrive at their Apartment parking lot. Actually Kim Soo Hyun and Park shin hye lives in the same Apartment complex. So it can be said that both of them are actually neighbors. Soo hyun immediately turn off the car engine that he drive, then unlock the door of the car.


"Well now it's coming.You'll be stay here? Do not want to go down." Said Soo hyun as he looked at Shin Hye who sitting right beside him, before finally taking his bag and opening the car door.

"I'm going down, wait for me." Shouts Shin Hye then chases after Soo hyun who is already walking in front of him.


Here they are now, a soft couch that is located in the living room of Shin Hyye's apartment. This sofa is a favorite area to be able to relax after a busy day with office activities.
The two of them sit side by side in silence, with no one daring to raise their voice.


"It has already happened." Shin Hye said suddenly that make Soo hyun who was drinking his drink became choked.

"This is your fault!" Soo Hyun replies quickly to Shin Hye's words "You shot me first." Said Shin Hye by not wanting to lose.

 

After thinking for a moment Kim Soo hyun quickly responded to the statement from his girlfriend. "You are the first one flirt on me."

"Oh yes ...? When I do that?" Said Shin Hye while pretending to forget and do not remember.

"Ehmm ... let's keep this in mind."


* Bank SKBC Lift *


"Please ... It's up to Miss ..." Said Soo hyun greet Shin Hye who had been stunned to see him, as long as they are in the elevator.

"Just call me Shin Hye We're the same age." Shin Hye replies with a sweet smile on the man who has turned her attention.

 

"Ok ... I'll admit it." Shin Hye replied trying to look casual, when Soo hyun tried to remind how their first meeting together.

 

Soo hyun who realizes it instead smiles seductively at her "Right...?"

Park shin hye just smiled thinly, then began to break all the statement Soo hyun. "But then you're the one who teases me."

"When?" Ask Soo hyun while trying to remember when he did that.


FOR YOU ...

VERY IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS ...


"What is this?" Ask Shin Hye when she realizes that Soo hyun is giving a thicker audit report than usual.

"Oooh .. That's important document for you Shin Hye-ssi." Soo hyun replied very sweet with a mean smile.

"Special for a beautiful who melt my heart .." Added and winked before coming out of Shin Hye's room.

 

Out of curiosity, Shin hye opens the document containing the audit report. Not realizing, it turns on the back of the document there is a series of papers with words arranged into a sentence of praise. That reads:


DO NOT BE SHOCKED, I JUST WANT TO SAY ...

THIS IS THE FACE THAT MAKES MY HEART BEATING SO FAST....


How shocked Shin Hye is when receiving messages like that from Soo hyun, She can not stop to keep on smiling happily.

 

*****

 

"We broke up!" Shin hye harsh statement makes Soo hyun unaware of his reverie.

Soo hyun then stares at the girl in front of her with a thousand questions.

"What?!!" He said aloud.

"What's wrong with you?!" Shin Hye hits Soo hyun's left arm for surprise, but that night makes Soo hyun unmoved.


With a deep breath he finally replied. "It's not a settlement."

Shin Hye instead issued a glance that could make people afraid.

"We're not married yet, just dating."

 

But that did not apply to Soo hyun who only just heard it while nodding his head, agree.

"How long will we hide like this?" Said Shin Hye cold while raising her chin. She obviously did not accept the response given by her lover.


"It's very frustrating!" Shin Hye said out loud.

"Then when are we married?" Soo hyun ask who ends up speaking with very high confidence.

 

They stared at each other.

And the room was silent instantly.


*****
 

Kim soo hyun POV


"How could it be all my fault, it was obvious he was the first to show interest in me why I would have approached him if he did not give me the green light." I grumbled while walking into my own apartment.


Because the atmosphere changed into silence and began to tighten, I decided to go back home alone. Or else there could be a battlefield there.

Well, in this relationship indeed the debate has become habbit for us, everyday.


Did she really not realize that from the beginning I was serious to have a relationship with her. Three years is not a short time for me to get to know each other more deeply. Why trivial things like this still become a stumbling block, but we should be able to live a more mature relationship in the future.


As a man I will show how much I feel about him.

Just wait, I will prove my seriousness.


*****


Park shin hye POV


"I do not know myself, how can he blame me for all these mistakes? It's obvious he's the man here, in every way that man should be the one who is responsible for the woman Why I'm the main actor here. " I hissed shortly after Soo hyun came out of my apartment door.


Of course I feel a little uncomfortable with Soo hyun's words just now, how can a man invite his lover to get married at times like this. She knows for herself, if Marriage is so serious that it involves families from both sides as well. Is he really serious to me, or just spilling his annoyance. I really can not understand.


Living a relationship that also coincided with the work is a matter that is not easy. Because it requires a commitment as well as professionalism between each party. But unfortunately, that's what became the biggest hole in this relationship journey. What you have reaped, then that is what you will sow. What I have done to all employees who violate, then sooner or later will certainly also turn to me.


Let's see if he is a man who really wants to marry me. And the amount of sacrifice he will give me.

 

****
 

"Yeoboseyo, what is it?" Shin Hye's slightly raucous voice broke the silence.

Just a few minutes she tried to sleep, the ringing of her phone again startled her.

"Tomorrow's weekend you'd better clear your time, I'd like to take you somewhere." Kim said soo hyun shortly after Shin Hye picked up the phone from her.


"Tomorrow weekend? Wait a minute I'll remember." Says Shin Hye as he tries to guess that maybe he has made an appointment with others first at the same time. After making sure that she already has time, shee also agreed the invitation of Soo hyun just now.


"Tomorrow weekend I happen to be empty, what is it going on, where do you want to take me?" Shin Hye felt that this rare thing happened. How not suddenly after the battle that was just about to explode, suddenly Soo hyun just took her away to a place that also did not know.


"You're ready for your time tomorrow, I'll pick you up at about six o'clock, if there's something important you want to deal with first." Said Soo hyun on the other end of the line.


"What's going on? You're just making me curious." Shin Hye chimed with curiosity. Soo Hyun does not usually behave like this, there is a special thing what tomorrow suddenly invite impromptu like this. Why not talk about when we met first.

 

It was clear that Soo hyun's laughter was a little clear on the phone.

"Let's see tomorrow till we meet, Sleep good night."


"Good night till tomorrow." Shin Hye said while closing the call then pulled the blanket and tried to get back to sleep.


*****

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter