The House on The Corner

The Apprentice

"Wah! Chanyeol-ssi, your house is so big!" Baekhyun exclaimed breathlessly because, hey, he wasn't very good at physical exercise!

"It's nothing. Just make yourself at home." Chanyeol said kindly. 
"Thaky-" Baekhyun paused and didn't say anything for about 5 seconds. 
"What is it, Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asked, confused and worried. 
"Chanyeol-ssi,I just realised, I have no clothes! All I have is my formal uniform and we don't have work tomorrow! It's the eke end! Omo, Chanyeol-ssi, what should I do?! I don't want to wear your clothes because that would be quite disrespectful, not to mention the fact that they'll be way too big for me!! What should I do?!"
Chanyeol use stood there in shock and surprise because Baekhyun was panicking so much and he had no experience in dealing with this kind of situation. Eventually, he said the thing he thought would be the most appropriate thing to say. 
"Well, if you want, we could go into the city tomorrow and I could buy you some clothes. I have more than enough money."
"Really Chanyeol-ssi?! Omo, thank ou so much! Are you sure? I mean, I could use reward my suit again like I have been for the past week and wait until I earn enough money from the apprenticeship and then buy myself some clothes!" Baekhyun exclaimed almost too fast for Chanyeol to comprehend. But Chanyeol managed to work out what Baekhyun was talking about and was reluctant to let the younger go without proper clothes for weeks. 
"No, no, Puppy Boy. I'll buy you some clothes, don't worry." He said.      
"Thank you so much Chanyeol-ssi! Gamsahapnida!"
Chanyeol chuckled at the younger's excitement and walked to his living room, which was all white with the occasional red vase with red roses in it. He called to Baekhyun, who was still stood next to the front door, 
"Yah! Baekhyun-ah! Are you gonna actually come in or not?" 
"Yes, Chanyeol-ssi! Sorry Chanyeol-ssi!" The Puppy Boy called back. 
Baekhyun walked quickly and hurriedly into Chanyeol's living room, pausing for a moment to take in the cleanliness and brightness of the vast area. 
"So, is this what I'll be sleeping on for the time being?" Baekhyun asked timidly while pointing at the large white leather couch in the centre of the room. 
"Yeah" Chanyeol answered, "But could you do us a favour and please refrain from watching the TV at night. I need my sleep and so do you. I don't want you working my case with me when you're half asleep, okay?"
"Yes, Chanyeol-ssi, I understand."
"Good. Oh, and I usually have the thermostat temperature quite low because I can't sleep when it's too warm so please could you leave it like that."
"Oh god. Really? Why must you and I be so different, Chanyeol-ssi?" Baekhyun thought to himself. This was kind of awkward because Baekhyun couldn't sleep when it was too cold, so he would have to try his best to cover himself up really well otherwise he really would get no sleep. 
Baekhyun hadn't realised, but while he had been trying to work out how he would actually get some sleep, Chanyeol had walked off into his bedroom. His door was open, though, so Baekhyun could see quite clearly how massive it was. It was very different from the rest of the house though, as it was quite dark. He had a king size bed with deep red sheets and the walls were a deep red colour the floor was made of a dark oak wood and there was a dark wooden desk with a black spinning chair in the corner. His room was virtually empty apart from that. 
Chanyeol saw Baekhyun staring at his room and walked to the door and said "What's up, Puppy Boy? Have you never seen a room this big?"
"What? N-No! It's just, it's really pretty." Baekhyun exclaimed in surprise. 
"Oh, thank you. I know, I decorated it myself. It's quite empty at the minute because all my paperwork and files are in the study." Chanyeol pointed to the door behind Baekhyun. 
"It's really late right now and we have a long day of clothes shopping ahead of us tomorrow so you'd best get some sleep now. Here's some blankets, just I case it gets too cold. Oh, and here's some pyjamas. I know they're probably way too big for you but I don't have any smaller sizes and I don't really want you sleeping in your uniform. You can get changed in the bathroom, it's just down the corridor and to the right. Pass me your uniform when you're done and I'll put it in the washing machine for you." Chanyeol gave Baekhyun the blankets and pyjamas and Baekhyun took them. Chanyeol waited in the living room while he watched Baekhyun walk down the corridor and into the bathroom. 
When Baekhyun came out of the bathroom, all Chanyeol could do was stare. Chanyeol,s checkered night shirt came down to Baekhyun's knees and he wasn't even wearing the pants, only his boxers, exposing his hairless, milky white legs for all the world to see. 
"Here you go Chanyeol-ssi", Baekhyun said while passing Chanyeol his uniform in one hand and Chanyeol's pyjama bottoms in the other, "Sorry, the pants were too loose and wouldn't stay up, so I couldn't wear them. I-is everything okay, Chanyeol-ssi?"
Only then, Chanyeol realised he had been standing there with his jaw wide open. 
"How can he look so cute in my night shirt?" Chanyeol asked himself. He quickly shook the thought out of his head and answered Baekhyun with a fast "Y-yes! im just really tired. I'm going to put your uniform in the washing machine and go to bed, okay?"
"That's okay! I'm quite tired too. Goodnight, Chanyeol-ssi!" Baekhyun said. 
"Night." Chanyeol said and went to put Baekhyun's uniform in the washing machine and went to his bedroom. 
That night, both Baekhyun and Chanyeol slept really well. Waiting for the day ahead to come.