The Librarian

BIYAYISSHI STORY IDEA SHOP \(ㅡ_ㅡ)/

The Librarian.

 

Why i didnt manage the story:
Im lazy.

Genre:
RomCom/fluff

Chapters:
Below 10?

Strongly Suggested Male Leading Character(s):
Park Jimin (BTS) / Jeon Jungkook (BTS) / Choi Junhong (BAP) / Mark Tuan (GOT7) / Park Jinyoung (GOT7)
p/s: let me know if youre changing character.

Suggested Female Lead:
Jo Hyunju (OC)
p/s: let me know if youre NOT using name given.


Description & Thoughts:

He was an i-dont-give-a--about-school kind of librarian. Him being one was because his mother is the teacher who owned the school library so she just want him to be one for some reasons. She trusted her own son more than anyone else at taking care of the place. She believed he could managed whenever shes not around. He obeyed.

A nerdy girl with glasses and braces was there almost everyday after school at the corner of the library, her usual place. There because her mother picked her up very late due to work since she live only with her mom. A girl with average financial status was bullied as in her being used as a walking wallet to some bad group of girls.

She was kind of an airhead and straight forward so she obeyed and keep in contact with them bcs she has no close friends.

One day she cried after school in the library. She sat at her usual seat and picked a random big encyclopaedia to hide her face from people noticing her doing. She was tired and eventually fell asleep from waiting and crying. She usually set her phone on vibrate but shes asleep so she didn't noticed her mom called. The librarian found her asleep on the book and irks at her continuous phone vibration hence he use force at waking her up. The girl awaken and panicked that her mom might went mad for waiting long. She left hastily.

The librarian found the girl few days later in her usual seat and of the same reason. She was half shock at his sudden approach. He was kind of pissed when he told the girl she left a puddle of drool in the library most expensive book the other day and it was obvious.

.......and the story goes on.

This is a story with humor. They will be friends and how the guy constantly tell the girl to do not let ppl used her etc how he help her gain confidence and stuffs. How she the only person who knew his dreams. Maybe they will develop feelings at lasts chapters idk. The process of them being friends and library mates mattered. Idk how i produce such saliva idea AHHAHAHHHAHAHA