Ghost Of You

BIYAYISSHI STORY IDEA SHOP \(ㅡ_ㅡ)/

Ghost Of You.

 

why i didnt manage the story:

I kept this story for over 3 years because i at expressing it. ive been liking ghost love stories since forever hence this existed. 

 

Genre: 

Angst/Fluff/RomCom

 

Chapters:

below 25

 

Strongly Suggested Leading Character(s):

Bobby (iKON), Jinhwan (iKON), Yunhyeong (iKON)

p/s: let me know if youre changing character.  

 

Description & Thoughts:

The story contain both strong angst and fluff vibes. Present time and flashbacks. Started out in some place where leading character already had the accident or anything that leads to serious injuries hence dies. Maybe the girl was there when the guy was soaked in blood striving to live, like, you know like in spiderman movie when uncle ben dies haha that kind of scene but make sure the guy cant talk anymore. Maybe the girl was the one who called the ambulance. She was there several hours before he went for good. she was praying while waiting for him in the emergency room something like that because he met with the accident after promising to meet her by midnight, he promised her something or planning to start over with the girl idk. so he was in the hospital for almost half midnight.

I want the couple to have a huge argument or misunderstandings that leads to almost breakup. Maybe the boyfriend has a dream or something or its the girl who busy chasing dreams and put the relationship on hold maybe she realised after the death that she shouldve pay more attention to him that now hes gone its over now or vise versa.  the girl was there when the doctor annouced he was no longer on earth. the story followed her flashbacks of their sweet moments and arguments. she was depressed and absent from school/college. 

Thats when a ghost of him (its really the soul of the boyfiend) came into her life to fulfil the promise or make time for her as something visible to her and only her. maybe as they spending time as ghost bf and living gf thats when the fluff happened. maybe when the guy was alive he hasnt treating the girl right so its time to do so even in ghost state. at the end he will eventually leave bcs maybe his time is up or his mission succeeded. thats when it hit angst. 

here some glimpses of its beginning i wrote 3 years ago. its ugly pls change it;

lets say the guy is Bobby (Kim Jiwon);

 

"Jiwon-ah.. Kim Jiwon.. open your eyes please, you are joking, right..? please dont leave me.. im sorry..... what happened to you? Answer me.."

Song Dana is in complete mess. She has gone insane. She peeks through the emergency room. Seeing his precious boyfriend laying on the hospital bed covered in blood. "Critical." The doctor said. "We tried our best" she heard.

"NO! JIWON ISNT DEAD YET!" Dana yelled as her tears continue to stream down her face. As the surgeon and the nurses did their job, they let the patient's family or closed ones in. she held his hand.

 ...

Jiwon, this is crazy. Youve gone without a word without a warning. Everything happens in the speed of light. We've been fighting for months and was at the edge of breaking up til you said sorry yesterday. Your sad voice saying "im sorry" broke my heart. We shouldn't have argued. I was at fault. I shouldn't ignored you for the sake of my dream and I shouldn't distance myself from you.