Clothed In Strength

BIYAYISSHI STORY IDEA SHOP \(ㅡ_ㅡ)/

Clothed In Strength.

 

 

Why i didnt manage the story:
Im lazy.

Genre: 
Angst(?)/RomCom/fluff/docpatient 


Chapters:

below 30


Strongly Suggested Male Leading Character(s):
Junhoe (iKON) / Min Yoongi (BTS)
p/s: let me know if youre changing character.

Suggested Female Lead:
Yoon Yuji (OC)
p/s: let me know if youre NOT using name given.


Description & Thoughts:

This fic needs some deep researching to do. So basically the guy involved in devastating bike or car werck resulting him paralysed from the waist down. There some broken bones and some spinal cord injury to set him in hospital for years. The doctor told him that the chances for him to be able to walk again is soooo thin. But the doc told him to have faith.

Many physiotherapist gave up his case because the result of its therapeutic process doesnt show. He eventually lost hope and tend to fully depend on wheelchair. He was depressed. He used to be bright and joyful bfr the met his fate.

One day a bright young physiotherapist was given him as her first patient in her career. She took him wholeheartedly and determined to help him the best she could despite his record. She too suffered so much to become what she is now bcs she failed multiple times and had to repeat her semester in college.

In a therapeutic setting, although she had hard times dealing with a cold, depressed first patient, she struggled to help him out. He bluntly told her that they send a useless newbie like her to treat a forever paralysed patient like him. He told her to give him up. however he failed to convinced and the girl remained wise and strong. The guy had witnessed several times of her being harshly scolded by the upper people in the hospital for her work or she or her patient doesn't improved.

After months he saw her struggle and miracles happened when her treatment showed chances. This when he deal with feelings of attractions to her. He idolize her and her work. Not to mention they shared life stories with each other. He determined again and they both worked hard until he finally able to walk again.

He fell in love with the lady who helped him power through the pain and go beyond his physical limitations.