[2/2]

I Need U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[2/2]

Two weeks later

Things had been working out quite well for Jimin. He and his boyfriend, Taehyung, had not left each other alone for these past 2 weeks, clinging onto one another every day. But because today was a pretty busy day with an radio interview and a lot of dance practice, it wasn’t really the day to do that.

The day started at 6AM, with 2 hours of dance practice. It went smoothly and all of them knew most of the choreography by head by now. It had been all carved into their minds.

It was an exhausting start of the day thus when they headed to the interview studio they all fell asleep. Jimin on top of Taehyung’s shoulder and Taehyung leaning on Jimin’s head.

It was a 30 minutes trip and when they arrived at the broadcasting studio their bodies were stiff and had yet to wake up. Everyone slowly walked up to the building, loosening the muscles inside of their legs.

Once inside they were immediately taken to the radio room where it would all happen. A lot of things were told about how everything worked and they were asked to be careful of the mics and headphones. And not even 5 minutes later they were counting down to being live.

“3. 2. 1.”

“Hello everyone, thank you for listening in today! Today we are here with BTS and we hope you have a fun time.”

“Bang! Tan! Hello we are bangtan sonyeondan.” We all said at the same time.

“Could you all introduce yourself individually?”

The interview was going quite well, until at a certain point when there was a rather mean and uncomfortable question directed toward Jimin.

“I heard a lot of fans are mad about the fact you’ve lost your abs. Why/how did you lose them if you knew that they would react that way? And don’t you think you are being mean towards them of doing so?” The interviewer asked.

Jimin felt speechless, uncomfortable in every way having all the attention on him.

“Eh… I didn’t know t-they would react that way… I was getting exhausted of working out intensively everyday s-so I stopped  doing so and lost them…” He stammered.

“Maybe you could’ve thought of them more and just worked hard because you don’t look tired in my opinion. Please apologize to them!”

Now all members were in a small shock. How could such a person say that to him on a LIVE radio interview?!

“I-I’m sorry.” Jimin could barely say, he felt as if he would cry right there and then but of course he couldn’t do that.

“I think apologizing is nonsense.” Taehyung said suddenly. “True fans wouldn’t get mad because of one of us only losing his abs.”

They all then stood up, except Jimin, with Namjoon having the last words to say to the audience before leaving. 

“I’m sorry ARMY but we are taking an early leave.”

Jimin now also got slowly out of his seat with Taehyung pulling his hand out of the door. He felt numb, he couldn’t take in what happened just now and therefore felt nothing at the moment.

Once outside of the recording room, their manager immediately appeared. He looked mad, furious.

“WHAT THE HELL DID YOU GUYS JUST DO?!?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WORK THE COMPANY IS GOING TO HAVE BECAUSE OF YOU?! DO YOU KNOW?!” He yelled.

“I’m sorry but the question was unaccept-“ Namjoon couldn’t even finish his sentence before the manager was screaming again, demanding one of them.

“I WANT JIMIN WITH ME NOW! THE REST OF YOU CAN GO TO THE DANCE STUDIO, GO!”

He strongly pulled Jimin’s arm, which made him wake up from his emotionless state, and took him with him to his car.

Jimin took one more glance toward the others before he got pulled around a corner. The other members could see how scared he looked.

His arm got pulled with too much force and it hurt a lot. Jimin’s thoughts were all over the place. The manager made him scared and all he wanted was to cry.

Arriving at the manager’s car – which is a total different one from BTS’s  van – he got almost thrown inside the back, the manager followed but got in the front seat.

Jimin played with his fingers as he looked at the floor of the car then up again, the manager kept glancing at him while he started the car.

“So can you please explain me why you never listened to me to just work out? Or why you didn’t listen to me to get them back? Aish…”

“I-I’m s-s-sorry.” Was all Jimin could say.

“Being sorry doesn’t give me a goddamn explanation. Do y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter