[1/2]

I Need U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[1/2]

A small tear made his way down Jimin’s cheek. He had just closed the door of the bathroom and had slumped down on the floor. He felt exhausted. Exhausted and tired of all the mistakes he makes on a daily basis, how they had to record the dance practice from Dope a thousand of times because of his mistakes. All the disappointed and irritated looks on the faces of his fellow members have been remembered clearly.

Making mistakes isn’t all that has been bothering him. Everything has bottled up since a few weeks; Having gotten a lot of hate comments because of losing his abs, the manager always complaining about him looking bad and the worst one Taehyung being around the others more than him. Is it because of the dead expression he has on his face or is it because he turned even uglier than he was?

Stupid.

Stupid.

Taehyung would never like me.

Taehyung would never love me.

Thoughts started shadowing in his head as he made his way to open the small cabinet and took out a secret box that no other members knew of. Inside of the box was a razor and a lighter. His ‘best friends’ is what he calls them.

Taking out the razor more tears rolled down his cheeks, silently whispering words like ‘pathetic’, ‘not good enough’ and ‘worthless.’  He rolled up his sleeve revealing a few newer cuts from a few days ago and tons of old cuts and white scars. He then placed the razor against his skin, pressing and pushing it through the skin. Blood made his way out of the cut, Jimin watched as it dripped a bit on the floor he was sitting.

One cut wasn’t enough; another one was made, this time deeper as this time more blood slowly dripped on the ground leaving a small puddle.

Another cut, 2 more and one last one and he became a sobbing mess, throwing the razor across the bathroom he let his tears fall down uncontrollably. But then, suddenly he heard the handle from the door, it opened and revealed a shocked Taehyung.

The lock.

Taehyung quickly came inside and closed the door, not wasting a single second he grabbed the first aid kit first thing before speaking up.

“W-why.” Taehyung asked, a small tear escaping his eye. “Why would you ruin your beautiful skin.”

Jimin was too stunned to answer as he tried making up an excuse for his behavior. But of course there wasn’t much to say to get out of a situation like this. Deeply in thought he hadn’t noticed Taehyung wiping some blood away and putting on a bandage. Besides the fact his knowledge about first aid was very small he did a good job, the blood was unable to get out and he didn’t hurt his only a bit older hyung who he likes a lot more than just a friend. 

Moving on from first aid to something slightly more important, Taehyung tried to get Jimin out of the shocked stage he was in. Shaking his shoulders a little that turned out in a bit harsher shakes when he still didn’t react for a single bit.

Jimin slowly turned his head so he was looking into Taehyung’s eyes, fear could be seen in Jimin’s eyes. He was scared Taehyung would despise him, would be disgusted by what he did. But that wasn’t the truth, Taehyung was only worried - very worried - about him.

Not really knowing what to say, Taehyung could only think about wrapping Jimin in a warm hug. So he did. Holding him strongly in his arms, not wanting to let Jimin go. He wanted to show him his love, that he wasn’t going to go through this alone again. He wanted to kiss all his pain away. Everything.

And so he did..

Loosening the grip he had around him he moved his head towards his hurt crush’s face and pressed his lips slowly against his, bringing his hands to Jimin’s face, pressing their lips harder against each other.  

Jimin, once against surprised, kissed back eagerly, not wasting any time. He felt relieved, the pressure slowly fading away from him. Happy about Taehyung kissing him, not feeling disgusted about him.

Their lips moved against each other. It wasn’t an intense kiss, it was a loving kiss; the ones you see in romantic movies. Smiling against each other, closed eyes and holding each other.

A minute passed and they had to let go for oxygen, both disappointed but glad to get some air into their lungs. A silence followed but got broken by Jimin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter