-04-

Mystery? Or Jealousy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks have passed by peacefully. I have finally finished my studio project presentation and hope everything will work out nicely. The assignment Mark and I had, was given back result and feedbacks. I wasn’t surprised that we get an ‘A’ since Mark is really good at that subject and we did put in efforts. I text Mark to let him know the result but he doesn’t reply me at all, not sure if he read my message.

However, we still have to prepare for exam. I would love to prepare that subject with Mark (because he is such a genius) but I don’t think he would want me to pull his back and slow down his study progress. Maybe he doesn’t need to study for that subject and skip to the next one since I heard he is also taking some other really hard subject.

Then, Chanyeol invites me to study with him, which I gladly accepted as Chanyeol is smart too. The library is full so we decide to study in a café nearby his workplace. The café has two floors but to our luck, it isn’t on busy hours and we can get a nice table. After Chanyeol orders us some drinks and desserts, we go to the first floor. There is only two tables were occupied and I think I know a person on one of the table. It is Mark. And if I’m not wrong, the 3 guys beside him are high schoolers. What is him doing here with high schoolers?

Should I go and say hi? Would he be mad if I go?

It doesn’t take me long as Chanyeol walks to the table near them. Oh God Chanyeol seonbae, there’s a good 10 other tables, why would you just choose the nearest one?

There’s no way I could run away. Being mannered person I am, I walk up and try to get his attention, “Hi Mark.”

He looks up straight at me, slightly surprised. Those 3 guys turn to me too.

“A bit surprise to see you here so I just come and say hi,” I excuse.

“Emmelynn?” Chanyeol calls from my back and he has gotten Mark’s attention too.

“Oh, let me introduce.” I point to Chanyeol and told Mark, “This is Chanyeol seonbae. He is a senior in my major.”

Then, Chanyeol walk towards us, “This is Mark. He is in our C&E tutorial.”

“Hi, nice to meet you. I should really pay more attention to our tutorial classmates,” Chanyeol reaches out his hand and Mark shakes it.

I notice Mark has his laptop on while one of those guys has English papers and the other two have Maths papers. “So……”

“Tutoring,” Mark answers short and on point.

“Oh, sorry for disturbing,” I apologise and ready to leave. “I…… uh… probably will see you later?” Why did I stutter?

He nods and we get back to our table. We take out our laptops and ready to start study. Chanyeol signal me to move closer to him and he whispers to me, “Does he talk too little?”

“Yea, he doesn’t like to talk much.” I reply while working on the paper. “Seonbaenim, is this equation correct? But it’s different answer with the sample answer.”

“Yeap, but that’s not the answer, must be something wrong with the calculation.” He looks at the question and compare it with his answer. “Ah, it’s actually right, because we take different g value. It doesn’t really matter if you take 9.8 or 10.”

“I see.”

I try to concentrate on my revision but my eyes would move towards Mark’s direction every 5 minutes. He would work on his revision while waiting for his students to answer the question and after they solve it wrongly, he would then explain the right answer and solution. That actually makes him talk a lot. Even more than during our group assignment sessions. Sometimes, he would doodle something on a piece of paper. Although I have worked with him on a group assignment before, I still thought hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter