A Visit

Chocolate

As Solbin and Mingyu left the house, Yulhee locked the door and went straight to her room to sleep. Before she slept, she ate her medicine and played with her cellphone for a while. After she felt her eyes heavy to stay open, she locked and put her cellphone on the nightstand and went to sleep. She would not know that her boyfriend, Wonwoo, would be worried over him at the next few hours.

 

***

 

Wonwoo ran like a crazy to Yulhee's apartment after Solbin told him that his girlfriend was sick. He even skipped his work for her. During his way, he saw a shop where he and his girlfriend often had a date. He decided to stop by to buy some food for her. After that, he continued rushing to Yulhee's apartment.

Wonwoo tried to catch his breath after the rush he did as he arrived in front of her girlfriend's apartment. He knocked on the door, but there was no response. He knocked again yet still no response. He started to worry then he took his cellphone out of his jacket and started to call Yulhee. First call ended without being picked and so the second, third, fourth, and many calls.

"What is she doing now?" asked Wonwoo with worry as he kept on calling Yulhee and then he clicked his tongue in upset as the call ended without being picked again. Then he knocked on the door again, harder than before. "Yulhee yah, it's me Wonwoo," he said. He knocked on the door for nth time and said, "You're there, aren't you? Open the door, Yul."

There was still no response and it made Wonwoo frustrated. He ran his fingers through his hair and tugged it lightly as he sighed heavily. "What should I do now?" he murmured to himself while looking at the door.

 

***

 

Yulhee finally woke up after who know how long she had slept. She felt better once she opened her eyes. She leaned her back on the headboard and then she took her cellphone from the nightstand. When she was about to unlock it, her cellphone vibrated and the screen lighted up. There was Wonwoo's name on it, calling her. Without thinking, she picked up the call. "Hello-"

"Yah! Why didn't you pick up my calls?" Wonwoo's shout cut her greeting on the other line.

Yulhee frowned. "Huh? You called me?"

"Yeah. Don't you know it?"

Yulhee shook her head automatically, but then she hurriedly answered with words since Wonwoo would not ever see her physically. "No. I just woke up..."

"But why are you picking up my call now?" Wonwoo cut her words again. He sounded so frustrated yet Yulhee did not know why.

"I was about to check my phone once I woke up then it was vibrated before I unlocked my phone. When I looked at the screen, I saw your name calling me," Yulhee explained. "What's happened? Is there something urgent you want to talk?" she asked curiously.

"Yes. Open the door. Now!"

Yulhee frowned again at the request. "Huh? Why-"

"Just do it!" shouted Wonwoo and then he ended the call harshly.

Yulhee frowned at her cellphone, did not feel offended but confused instead. "Why is he so grumpy?" she wondered then she got off of her bed and went to the door. She unlocked and opened it slowly. Her eyes widened as she saw Wonwoo in front of her. "Oppa..." Before she could finish her sentence, her boyfriend bumped himself onto her and hugged her so tight.

"Stupid!" mumbled Wonwoo as he burried his face on the top of Yulhee's head.

"Huh?" responded Yulhee cluelessly. She was too shock to read the situation. She did not even hug him back because of that.

Wonwoo tightened the hug and even squeezed Yulhee's shoulders with his long arm. "I've told you to take care of your health, but now you're sick," he grumbled in a low tone then he pulled his face away to look at Yulhee without breaking the hug. "Is that hard to obey my words? Stupid!"

Yulhee looked up at Wonwoo, still felt clueless with everything. She did not know how Wonwoo knew that she was sick, but then she remembered that his boyfriend might have met Solbin, her roommate, and the girl might have told him so. "Oppa... You can't do this. You may get sick too," she said as she pushed Wonwoo away. "Let go off me!"

Wonwoo wanted to refuse the request but he ended up agreeing because Yulhee started to show her pouty cute lips and kicked-puppy-looking eyes that he could not stand with. Then he put his palm on her forehead to check her body temperature. It was fine. "Feel better?" he asked.

Yulhee nodded weakly. "Yeah. Come in?" she opened the door wider to let Wonwoo come inside her house.

 

***

 

"Have you eaten something?" asked Wonwoo after he sat next to Yulhee on the couch.

Yulhee shook her head. "No. I just woke up..."

"Good!" Wonwoo cut her words then he showed her the food he had bought earlier. "I bring some food for you," he said as he smiled widely at her.

"Woah, oppa, these are too much!" said Yulhee in amazement as she looked at the food. There were fried chicked with spicy sauce, black bean noodle, kimbab, spicy rice cakes, and two cups of buble tea. They were all her favorite food.

"You have to eat a lot so you can be recovered soon," said Wonwoo as he unwrapped the fried chicken.

Yulhee was about to nod with happily, but then her face turned out gloomy. "I can't..." she said weakly as she looked away from the food and Wonwoo.

Wonwoo stopped to look at Yulhee, who was looking at her hands on her lap. "Why you can't?" he asked. He knew the reason, but he wanted to hear it from Yulhee herself.

Yulhee shook her head. "I just can't."

Wonwoo sighed heavily after Yulhee gave an unspecific answer that was not what he wantee to hear. "Is it because you're afraid of being fatter?" he asked and not long after that, hia girlfriend responded with a weak nod. "God, Yul, you're not even fat!" he shouted with frustration.

"I am fat, oppa! And you can't deny it!" Yulhee shouted back after she lift up her face to look at Wonwoo at the eyes.

"You look so damn fine in my eyes, okay? You don't have to go on diet. It just makes you sick like this," said Wonwoo. He then started to get closer to Yulhee and reached for her hands. "I don't care with your look, Yul. All I care about you is your health," he said as he gave a light squeez on her hands in his.

"I just don't want to make you feel embarrassed for having a fatty girlfriend like me," Yulhee said with a kicked-puppy face as her eyes started to be glassy. She knew from Solbin that he was not that kind of type, but Yulhee was too stubborn to believe it. She thought that all men were the same. They liked slim, model-looking girl and Wonwoo was not an exception. But she was wrong when she saw him shake his head.

"I don't feel that way and will not!" said Wonwoo sternly. "I didn't look at your body when I asked you to be my girlfriend. It's your personality that makes me fall for you. So, please, stop doing this kind of thing, okay? I don't want you to get sick like this," he said in a softer tone as he try to lure Yulhee's heart.

Yulhee did not respond directly. She just looked at Wonwoo for a while as she considered his words. "Okay. I'll try," she finally answered with a faint smile.

"Promise?" Wonwoo poke out his pinky finger to Yulhee.

Yulhee's smile got wider as she saw Wonwoo's cheesy action. Then she also poked out her pinky finger and hooked it with his. "Promise!"

"Good!" exclaimed Wonwoo in satisfaction. He took a piece of chicken out of the box. "Now, say ah~"

"Ah~" Yulhee opened to receive the chicken. "Mmm... It's so delicious!" sh said happily as she munched.

"You have to eat them all, okay?"

Yulhee widened her eyes in surprise. "All? You don't want to help me?" she asked and Wonwoo shook his head in response, teasing her. "Yah... Let's eat them together~ I can die if I eat them all by myself," she begged with aegyo as she shook Wonwoo's arm.

Wonwoo laughed then he messed Yulhee's hair with his clean hand. "Aigoo... So cute!" he said as he pinched hir girlfriend's cheek. "Okay, I'll help you."

"Yeay!!!" exclaimed Yulhee cheerfully. "By the way, has Solbin given you the chocolate?"

"Yes," Wonwoo replied then he took out the chocolate from one of the food bag. "Here it is!" he waved the chocolate to Yulhee.

"You haven't eaten that?" asked Yulhee as she realized that tje chocolate was still full. She took the chocolate and looked at it properly. "Yah, you haven't even opened it!" she exclaimed in annoyed tone.

"Yah... I didn't have time. I rushed to get here once I knew you're sick," Wonwoo explained.

"Oh! Are you supposed to work now?" asked Yulhee.

"I am, but I skip it."

"What?!" exclaimed Yulhee in surprise. "Oppa..."

"It's okay~ You're important now," cut Wonwoo casually.

"But what if you get fired?"

"I won't. I have sent message to my boss to get a permission to come here and he gave it. Don't worry!" Wonwoo messed up Yulhee's hair again as he smiled warmly at her.

Yulhee sighed in relief after she heard the answer. She then nuzzled her head to Wonwoo's hand that was still on her head and then gave him a hug. "Oppa, thank you so much!" she said as she looked at Wonwoo with an innocent smile on her face.

"Never mind," replied Wonwoo as he hugged Yulhee back. "Thanks for the chocolate by the way."

Yulhee chuckled then she snuggled on Wonwoo's chest and said, "You're welcome!"

 

***

 

I got a request to continue this story with Yulhee x Wonwoo scene and I was more than glad to grant it hehe. Hope you like the story and don't hesitate to tell me what's on your mind about the story. I think I'm going to open request for laboum x seventeen fic since I love them a lot currently, especially Solbin x Mingyu and Yulhee x Wonwoo. You can request here or on my twitter account @hasanaheart. I'll take the request if I like it? Lol. Anyway, thank you for reading! :)