Epilogue: Will you go out with me?

Hybrid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This takes place after two years of the main story (that means Seungcheol and Jihoon are 20 years old)

I know I promised this at like 217 subs but my brain died lol HERE IT IS GUYS♥

----------

The air was cold and everywhere was white.Jihoon walked the street leaving footprints in the snow. Seungcheol had asked him to meet at the water fountain at the park near their college. Jihoon pulled his padding closer to him, feeling the strong winter breeze against him. Jihoon looked at his phone to check the time to note that he was going to be at least fifteen minutes early, he in a deep breath and bit his lip. The firebird didn't tell him why they are meeting on a cold winter holiday but after not seeing Seungcheol for two weeks kind of made Jihoon forget to ask the reason and immediately scream yes into the phone when Seungcheol called him.

There was nothing else that screamed 'DANGER' than Seungcheol already there with snow fallen on his shoulders, sitting by the frozen fountain. Jihoon quickly ran up to him with his eyes wide and mouth hanging wide open.

"Weren't we suppose to meet like fifteen minutes later?" Jihoon half screamed half gasped as he almost slipped on the snow and almost rammed into Seungcheol.

Not that Seungcheol would mind.

"Yeah, I just had nothing to do and...." he looked at Jihoon with these sparkling warm eyes, which was weird because it's the middle of winter.

"I wanted to see you." The firebird smiled at the pink hair (and also pink cheeks) boy who was looking down in guilt.

"You should have told me...." Jihoon mumbled to himself as he kicked the snow lightly, his wings starting pop a little from underneath his shirt.

Seungcheol simply laughed and pulled Jihoon into a hug. Even though there was snow on his shoulders and Seungcheol most likely was freezing while waiting for Jihoon, the hug was warm.

Maybe because Seungcheol is a freaking firebird, duh.

"How are you dealing with the cold weather?" Jihoon asked as he sat down by the fountain and Seungcheol followed soon after. Seungcheol gave a cheeky grin and a thumbs up, earning Jihoon's special rolling of the eyes.

Jihoon looked at the white fluff beneath his feet, kicking it slightly as he made a mini hole.

"Hey so.... I was thinking... You know how we know each other for these two years and...." Seungcheol started and he was looking at everything and everyone except Jihoon.

The sound of Jihoon's heartbeat was so loud he tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter