"Yup!" Wait.... WHAT?!

Hybrid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seungcheol!" Jeonghan called out as he jogged towards the president.

"Wassup VP!" He answered with his hand raised and a little wave.

"I see someone is specially happy today." Jeonghan smirked and gave a little wink.

"Aww, you got me man! As expected from the same breed!" Seungcheol lightly punched Jeonghan's shoulder.

"I am not only half firebird but also half siren but sure." Jeonghan shrugged his shoulders and chuckled. They made their way to the student council room.

As Jeonghan opened the door, his boyfriend was standing right in front of the door.

"I thought I heard your voice." The half griffin smiled and ushered the two inside.

"Thanks Jisoo." Jeonghan smiled with his eyes locking with Jisoo's.

Seungcheol faked gagged and placed his hands over his throat.

"I'm dyin guys! I know where this is goin, I'm fine with your cheesy and cringy stuff but not in front of me." Seungcheol waved defensively over his face to which the couple simply laughed.

"Where's Seokmin?" Seungcheol asked as he looked around the room.

"He's playing soccer at the field. That half human." Mingyu announced, irritated, as he walked into the room with an annoyed face.

"Mingyu, you need to learn to smile more, also you're like a quarter human." Jisoo reminded Mingyu.

"But I'm not fully human!" Mingyu whined, "Seokmin always runs away and be playful even though he is the treasurer but you never scold him but when I do the same, you scold me!"

"That's cause you're part Xorguinae, part Langsuyar! You'll easily get burnt under the sun. Remember, you are three quarter vampiric bird!" Jeonghan warned to which Mingyu pouted.

"It's either you pout or you have your resting face." Seungcheol laughed which earned a glare from Mingyu and a light slap on the back from Jeonghan.

"Mr. President, please set a good example and not swear." Jeonghan reprimanded.

"Yes yes." Seungcheol replied while rubbing his back.

"So why the meeting?" Mingyu asked as he walked to take a sit opposite Jeonghan.

"Well, I think we need to step up our game to stop the bullying. There's only five of us and we could only patrol a few places during break times and when we happen to walk down the hallways for the next class." Seungcheol explained.

"We've been getting the teachers' cooperation but not all are on board, after all, all of them are humans." Jeonghan added.

"That's right. This is why...." Seungcheol went to the back to the council room where his table was located. He opened the drawer and took out a few pieces of paper and laid them out on the table for the rest to see.

"Here is--"

"HI SORRY I'M LATE! AGAIN! HAHAHAHA!!!" Seokmin burst through the door with his loud voice booming. The rest of the student council covered their ears and glared at Seokmin.

"Sit down." Seokmin smiled and mouthed the word 'sorry'.

"As I was saying, here is the list of students whom the humans fear because they can either throw fireballs or eat your flesh, among those lines." Seuncheol continued and the other members nod in agreement.

"We need to ask these students to help keep a lookout, they are all third years and are smart enough to skip a few minutes of lesson with no problem." Seungcheol walked towards the whiteboard and took out a marker.

Seuncheol drew a rough sketch of the outline of the school and circled each building and labelled them, writing names down and placed the marker down.

"So basically, including us, there are nine of us. The firebirds breed will be in block A, first to third floor, which is me, Jeonghan." Seuncheol pointed and Jeonghan nodded in acknowledgement.

"Those of vampiric breeds will be in block A, fourth and fifth level, which is Mingyu and Wonwoo."

"WAIT WONWOO?" Mingyu suddenly shouted and everyone turned to him with wide eyes.

"Yeah.... is that a problem? You two are the only vampiric breeds in this school." Seungcheol reasoned as he waited for Mingyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter