Sisters

Girls' Generation's Chat Room!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri’s POV

“I want to talk to Yuri unnie.” She stares deep at Amber eyes. “Only me,” She pointed her self with her scissors, “And her.” She stares straight at me and smirked.

Dammit! You owe me one soul, llama! Remember it!

“A-ah okay.” Amber smiled awkwardly.

You said okay?! Im dying now and you said okay?! Let me kill you first Amber!

“But can you give me the scissors? I-i need it.” Amber says carefully.

“You need it?” Soojung stared at her.

Ah, at least she helps me a little.

“Y-yes, I need it, You and Yuri unnie just talking right? Why do you bring scissors? It is unnecessary.” Amber said softly.

You have to convince her more, Amber.

“Yes, why do you bring your weapon- I mean your scissors? We are just talking.” I said and smiled forcefully. Why did I say weapon?! Ugh.

She stared at me straightly. Oh my, not that glare please. She can kill me just by that.

“We have another scissors, Amber.” She said sternly.

“R-really? W-where?”

Why the hell she keeps stuttering?! Argh, she is so useless.

“Yeah, bigger than this.” She stared at her scissors and moving it slowly. Oh really, look like she is ready to cut something with that.

“C-can you bring another scissors to me? B-because I dont know where.” Amber said in low voice.

Bring? Another scissors? Bigger than that?

Hahaha.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME, AMBER?!

“P-please?” That llama pleaded.

“Okay.”

She smirked at me before walking slowly to her room. I feel relieved and scared in the same time, I feel relieved because she dissapeared from my sight, but Im scared because I know she would be back with her BIGGER scissors.

“Amber! Im dying! Im dying!” I shake Amber’s shoulder roughly.

“Escape! Escape!” She mouthed at me.

Yes! I have to run! It is my one and only chance!

“Yuri unnie, are you still there?” I heard Soojung's voice from her room.

Oh really, I need to escape no matter what happen.

“Now!” Amber whispered to me. I nodded and turned around my body.

“Yuri unnie.” I heard her cold voice.

God, she caught me.

“You can run, but you cant hide.. from me.”

The hell, Krystal.

“Still want to escape?” She chuckles.

I turned around my body slowly, I took a deep breath and tries to look at her eyes straight and deep. I dont have any chance but to face and beat her. Yeah, I have to beat her, I just need to explain what really happened, I believe I can, for my love’s sake.

“Soojung-ah, listen.” I said clearly.

“Amber.” She called her girlfriend with her deep voice. She cant off her eyes on me.

“Y-yeah?”

“You need the scissors right?”

Amber nodded nervously.

“This, you can leave me with Yuri unnie now.” She gave Amber the smaller scissors.

Yes, the smaller and now she brings the bigger one, the bigger weapon.

I stared at Amber, she tries to say something but I cant hear any word out of . I try to talk with her with my eyes. I know Amber, you dont want to leave me but it is okay, thanks for trying to help me, I appreciate it. You can leave me, I will fight for my love until end.

“But can you boil the water for me?” Soojung turned her head to Amber and smirked at me.

Big scissors and boiling water.

Hahaha.

Dont you dare to leave me, Amber.

“Now.” Soojung said firmly.

“Y-yes.” Amber nodded and walked to kitchen with apologetic eyes.

Oh dammit, Amber!

“Yuri unnie.” She walks closer.

Can you remove your smirk from your beautiful face, Soojung-ah?

“I want to explain.” I uttered.

“Why are you still standing in front of the door? Come in.” She tries to grab my hand but I pulled my hand immediately, I wont let her touch me, her touch is making me shivered.

She frowned but her smirk appears again. Damn, this girl.

“Soojung, I-”

“Come in, dont stand in front of the door.” She commanded again with her stern voice.

“No! you will make me suffer and torture me with your scissors and boiling-”

“Hahahaha.” I heard something unexpected. Yes, she is laughing now. Laughing so sudden.

See? Jungs are bipolar. Why is she laughing? Nothing funny here for goodness sake!

“Please listen me, just once.” I said carefully.

“Hahahahahahaha!” She is laughing harder, it makes me gulped.

I think I have watched a psychopath in the real life. A beautiful psychopath like the character of movies that I usually watch.

“Are you afraid of me?” Finally she said something after laughing so hard.

Why the hell she asked something that obvious?!

“No.” I said clearly and nodded.

“You said no, but you nodded your head.”

Oh, im so stupid.

“Soojung, I-”

“I know.” She interrupted.

“W-what?” I blinked.

“I know the truth.”

Wait? My ears are still working properly right?

“R-really?” I asked carefully, it is unbelievable.

“Unnie has explained to me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter