Bone

Girls' Generation's Chat Room!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author POV

“How can I find a big Keroro doll for Seohyun, Jess?”

“Ah, you haven’t found it?”

“Taeyeon is busy today.” Tiffany sighed.

Jessica sat next to Tiffany on her couch while Tiffany doing something on her phone. Tiffany arrived at Jessica’s apartment a few minutes ago. They have a plan to watch movies together today. They always want to watch movies together, but due to their business they couldnt do that. Finally today they can meet and do their plan.

“Wanna go with me?” Tiffany blurted out.

But today, their plan suddenly changed. 

“I want to, but it’s too risky you know?” Jessica remind her.

“Your company didnt want to see us together. They want our relationship seem not good. They allowed you all to meet me, but dont let the public know about that.” Jessica added.

“Did they know how much I want to say to the public that we are fine? I want to share our moment freely, I want to show that we still support each other, I want to say out loud that you are still a part of us.” Tiffany leaned her back on the couch.

“I dont know how Sones’ reaction if we look together again in public, since some of them hate me because of my decision.” Jessica sighed.

“They didnt know what really happen inside here, it was not your fault and it was not their fault, dont worry and dont mind about it.” Tiffany smiled.

 “Thank you, Tiff.” Jessica smiled back.

“Youre always welcome, Jessie.”

“Oh and we anticipated your comeback.” Tiffany added and smile warmly.

“Really?!”

“Of course! We want to see you back to stage again.”

“But..” Jessica makes a sad face.

“Dont listen the people who say bad things about you, we missed your performance on stage, believe in yourself and spread your wings, we know you can do that.”

“Really, thank you, Tiff.” Jessica smiled again, her sad face is gone, now her eyes is full of confident.

“This is GG’s bone. We support each other and make us stronger. No one can break our bone.”

“Yeah, our bone is unbreakable.” Jessica smile widely.

“I prefer to see your ice glare more than your sad face. You look ugly you know.” Tiffany said.

“Yah!”

“Hahaha!”

***

“Ah! I know!” Jessica said suddenly while focusing on her phone.

“What?”                       

“A big Keroro doll for maknae.”

“And?” Tiffany puzzled.

“Online shop.”

“Ahh!” Tiffany smiles widely and claps her hand.

“Why i forgot about it.” Tiffany added.

“Yes, we didnt have to go anywhere, just order, pay and waiting.” Jessica replied.

This time they are totally forgot about her plan to watch a movie, they are just busy with her phone and focusing to search an online shop who sell a big Keroro doll for maknae.

“Ah! I found it!” Tiffany said loudly.

“Ah really? Let me see!”

“Cute right?” Tiffany shows the picture to Jessica.

“She’d love it.” Jessica replied.

“Of course!”

"And what do we do know?" Tiffany asked.

“Wanna watch a movie?”

“Okay!”

***

‘Yeobseyo Fany-ya? Where are you? Why you didnt answer my call earlier?’ Taeyeon asked with sad tone when Tiffany finally answered her call.

‘Yeobseyo. Sorry Taetae, Im at Jessie’s apartment, I was too focused on the movie and didnt notice your call. Im sorry.’ Tiffany replied.

‘Too focused or ignore me?’

‘What?! Dont think like that Taetae, my phone was silent mode when you calling.’

‘Why you silent mode your phone?’

‘Because i was watching movie.’

‘And ignored my calls.’ Taeyeon said weakly.

‘No, no. I didnt ignore you, Im sorry Taetae. Have you done your recording?’

 ‘Uh-huh.’ Taeyeon replied still with her sad tone.

Tiffany smiles just because she is imagining sulking Taeyeon with her cute pout.

‘Dont pout, Taetae. Im sorry.’ Tiffany said softly.

‘Im not.’ Taeyeon denied it.

Tiffany smiles again, imagining sulking Taeyeon shaking her head and pouting. It’s too cute! Make her want to come back dorm soon and hug her immediately.

‘I miss you.’ Taeyeon murmured.

‘Aw, I miss you too, Taetae!’

“Yah! Tiff! Dont be loud! I cant hear what they said.” Jessica complained due to Tiffany’s voice louder than the sound of movie.

“Sorry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter