Mine

Girls' Generation's Chat Room!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon’s POV

“F-fany, I-I.. I-” I stuttered.

“11:50PM, Im not late, it’s still your birthday.” She wiped her tears roughly and trying to give me her beautiful eyesmile.

“Fany-”

“Blow out the candles first, Tae.” She smiled but I still heard her soft sob.

I nodded slightly, I cant take my eyes off her, when I saw her tears suddenly my anger has faded away.

I love this girl.. so much. I never imagined how my life without her, it would be a nightmare to me, I hope she always beside me when I wake up, sleep in my embrace and still mine, forever mine. how could she said something like I would forget and leave her?

That is impossible.

I need her, I need her to breathing.

“Dont forget to make wishes.” She said softly and smiled.

I closed my eyes.

I wish that the shoulder you rest your head is always mine, I wish that the arms that protect you is always mine, I wish that the hands that support you is always mine. I want to be there for you always and forever. May every day and year be filled with love, health and happiness.

Let us grow old together, Miyoung-ah.

I opened my eyes and blew out the candles softly.

“Happy birthday, Taetae.” She said it twice to me. She placed the cake on the table beside her and locked her gaze with mine.

I stared at her face, her eyes is puffy, her hair and her clothes are little bit messy, her face is sweaty, her lips is dry, her skin looks pale, she didnt use her high heels properly and her ankle is bruised, what happened with you? What have I missed?

“Why were you crying, Tae?” She looks worried and started to cry again.

“Im sorry that-” She added, but I cut her words immediately.

“Dont cry, please.” I wiped her tears carefully as Im afraid that I will hurt her again. “Your tears is mean a lot to me.” I added with smiling.

She smiles a bit as she saw me smiling, It makes my heart feel warm.

“What happened to you?” I ask softly as I cupped her face.

“Tae, I-”

“Taetae, call me Taetae, like you used to.” I smiled warmly.

“Taetae.” She smiled.

I cant hold back anymore.

I pulled her into my embrace and buried my face on her shoulder, smell her scent and feel her warmth.

No matter how much she hurts me, I dont care.

I love her, I miss her, I need her.. so bad.

But today, I hurt her.

I have broken my own promise, how stupid I am.

“Tell me, tell me what happened to you.”

***

Tiffany’s POV

March 9, 2016 – 12:05AM

‘Tiffany are you ready? We have to go now.’ Manager oppa says on the call.

“Im ready, oppa.” I replied in low voice, I dont want to wake her up.

‘Sorry, I totally forgot to tell you about your schedule today.’ He said in guilty tone.

As far as I know, I dont have any schedule for today, it would be perfect for me to surprise and celebrate her birthday, but two hours ago, everything changed, suddenly manager oppa says that I have schedule today, so many schedule.

It makes me shocked, but what can I do?

Nothing.

I have to go no matter what happen.

I felt bad, I felt really bad.

My job is so cruel.

“It’s okay, oppa. My photoshoot in early morning right? Is it until afternoon?” I asked carefully.

‘Yes but maybe until evening, because you have an interview too.’

I sighed.

Evening?

Today is my Taetae’s birthday for goodness sake!

I want to make this day special for her, but I think I cant.

What kind of girlfriend I am?

“After I finish them can I go back to Korea immediately?” I asked.

‘Are you sure? You can, but I bet you would be tired Fany, your have hectic schedule. We can go back tomorrow.’ He explained.

Tomorrow?

Tomorrow is not my Taetae birthday!

How can I miss her birthday like that?

“I have something to do oppa.”

I dont care, as long as I can go back korea immediately and celebrate her birthday I would do anything, I would do anything for her.

‘Okay, since Japan and Korea are not too far away. You can take a rest immediately in dorm.’ He replied.

Yeah, I have schedule in Japan today.

It's bad right?

My schedules totally ruined my surprise!

But..

I didnt lose hope, I would give her all the best from me although my schedules ruined it.

“Thanks oppa.” We ended the call.

I stared at her, she sleeps really look like a baby.

She looks tired after attending her birthday party with fans, It makes me didnt have the heart to wake her up.

Sigh.

I dont even know how to explain this to her. She would be sad right?

Im sorry.

I have to go.

I will tell you later.

Please dont mad at me.

I love you, Taetae.

***

Author’s POV

JAPAN - 9:07PM

“Fany are you sure? Do you really want go back to korea now?” Her manager worried.

Tiffany looks exhausted, she has done her photosoot in three different locations today, she has done her interview too. She is extremely tired and it is obvious, but she pretends to say that everything is alright.

“I’m sure oppa.”

***

AIRPLANE

“Tiffany, why are you sweating so much?” Her manager placed her palm on Tiffany’s forehead.

“Oppa, I-” She feels extremely dizzy.

“You have a fever!” Her manager shocked.

“Im okay oppa, really.” Tiffany smiled weakly.

“Take this.” Her manager gave her a medicine.

“Thank you oppa.”

“Sleep. I will wake you up when we arrive.” He said.

Tiffany nodded slightly and closed her eyes.

***

KOREA - 11:05PM

“Oppa, drop me at Jessie’s apartment.”

They arrived in Korea a few moments ago, and they are in their company’s van now.

“But Tiffany, you are sick, you have to rest now, and what if public-”

“It’s late oppa, no one notice us, and im okay.”Tiffany assured him.

“Please oppa, I have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter