adore you ( woozi x jihyo )

✮ - of ineffable feelings ( collection )

 

 
adore you
lee jihoon x park jihyo
genre: fluff also im fluff tRAsh
length: average oneshot

 

 
 
of course i know who lee jihoon is, jihyo exclaims when mina questions her. everyone does. but she doesn't dare to elaborate on how much she knows about him.
 
park jihyo knows that jihoon is the school’s music prodigy. she knows that he's a triple threat - he can sing, compose, and play any instrument. she also knows that he's very popular on youtube, with thousands of subscribers that eagerly wait for his weekly uploads. on top of that, she's aware that he's pretty popular in her school too; despite his adorable face and rather short height, he's pretty cool and occasionally humorous(though mingyu claims he's the devil in disguise). not to mention that a handful of girls chase after him - and she's one of them.
 
well, alright, she doesn't exactly chase after him. instead, she admires him from afar. he's a year older than her, but his achievements are more than what she could ever reach in a lifetime. his drive and ambition has brought him the best results - that's one of the biggest reasons he’s attractive to her, which makes her unlike the other girls, who are merely blinded by his early success and cute appearance. besides, she can understand his passion for music, as the girl herself is a singer for the school garage band.
 
incoming prodigy, mina murmurs mid-chew. jihyo glances towards the cafeteria entrance, and witnesses jihoon entering the area with a few of his friends(she believes their names are soonyoung, joshua and seungcheol). as usual, she hears a few sighs from the girls surrounding her.
 
odd enough, jihoon looks as if he's searching for someone. she watches his brows furrow as he scans the cafeteria - and his eyes land on her. his face brightens instantly.
 
she blinks once, then twice, and returns to her lunch. she tells herself that it's not her, and that it's probably someone behind her. stabbing her noodles with her fork, she continues denying that he's looking for her. they don't even know each other anyway -
 
jihyo, right?
 
jihyo chokes on her food as she looks up. turns out it's not a mistake at all - lee jihoon is standing right in front of her, his eyes twinkling ever so slightly. she nods, her nerves feeling numb.
 
seokmin told me you were a great singer, he says. so, i was wondering if you'd be up for a vocal feature for one of my new songs. no pressure, though.
 
the girl is absolutely speechless. she merely stares at him as if he's speaking in an alien language. he's still waiting for her answer.
 
mina kicks her from under the table, and she winces. sure, she responds with a genuine smile on her face. i'd love that.
 
cool, he scribbles something on a bright pink post-it and hands it to her. here's my number, i'll text you the details tonight. thanks, by the way. he flashes her his signature adorable smile.
 
no problem, the girl manages to reply. the moment he leaves, a dorky grin spreads on her face as she stares down at the number inscribed on the small note. his name is written hastily, but the handwriting is messy in an endearing way.
 
(while mina whistles teasingly, she makes a mental note to treat seokmin to lunch this weekend.)


 


a/n: cheers for wooji?? 2ji??? hyozi????? idek but i thought this was cute (and jihyo's actually shorter than woozi so uM YAY)

think they'll make a great duet tbvh and producer woozi is just aAh ;;;; this is a total crackship but it's so cute so i'm gonna stick with it hA i'll probably be writing more of them soon hehehe