Chapter 1: Heart broken

Mending of the Hearts

A thick silence filled the living room of the dorm as eight boys sat there, waiting for what would happen next.

In one of the rooms, Kris and Tao stood facing each other. Tao looked at his boyfriend's eyes in disbelieve, hurt and the feeling of betrayal filling him.

"What are you saying?" Tao questioned, looking directly at the older. Kris stared at Tao with cold eyes.

"I'm leaving Tao" Kris said, not being able to look at Tao in the eyes anymore and turning away. Tao just shook his head, tears starting to form in his eyes.

"I'm leaving, I'm tired of all of this, of everything" Kris continued, grabbing the suitcase that was next to him.

"How can you say that? After all this time you're going to just walk away?!" Tao continued frantically, still trying to get a clear view of Kris's eyes "after all WE have been through, you are going to just pack up and leave?! You promised to always be here! Here with me!"

"Tao, stop this" Kris said giving a few steps towards the door.

"Does this mean that you're also tired of me as well?" Tao said looking at the wall that used to be behind Kris a few moments ago, his voice only a whisper and his heart dreading the answer that would come. Kris clenched his jaw and tightened his grip on the suitcase.

"Yes. Good bye Zitao" was all that Kris said before walking away, and leaving the room and then the dorm to never return.

After the door closed behind Kris, Tao's legs gave out, the boy falling to his knees. His tears were no longer able to be held back as they ran free through his cheeks. He pulled his arms around his body in an attempt of comfort, before he was wrapped by an extra pair of arms, but not the ones he wished they were. The leader of their little group of friends, Suho had secured the boy against his chest as he cried and sobbed uncontrollably.

In another room of the house, Luhan and Sehun were having a discussion.

"Luhan, this is the last straw, I can't keep up with this!" Sehun paced around the room clearly angry.

"Sehun, I just don't get it, what are you talking about?! We were just fine a moment ago" Luhan said watching his boyfriend go around the room.

"Were we? Or maybe it was just you?!" Sehun accused.

"What the hell Sehun?!" Luhan yelled in frustration. Sehun just stopped in his tracks and looked at Luhan.

"Don't act like the little innocent you aren't Luhan" Luhan frowned and looked as confused as ever and hurt at that accusation. He didn't understand what was going on, this morning they were fine and after he had gone out for a moment and gotten back to the dorm, Sehun was different. That was all that Luhan knew.

"Sehun, I honestly don't know what's going on here" Luhan said softly. Sehun for another part turned bright red with anger.

"I KNOW THAT YOU CHEATED ON ME LUHAN!" Sehun yelled at his boyfriend. Luhan just looked shocked for a moment.

"I saw you with another man at the small diner place near the dorm, first we are forced to long distance relationships in which you hardly pick up calls and then this?" Sehun's voice lowered dangerously.

"Sehun what? What are you saying, I would never cheat on you, I don’t pick up calls because of work and studies and all yeah, but I would never do that to you, I love you and I would never cheat on you" Luhan said truthfully, after all, he didn't knew were all of this came from. He recalled that he did went to a diner place with a man but that man was Luhan's cousin who was visiting the country. Then his eyes widened as he thought about how it might have looked like to Sehun, but before he could try to explain everything, Sehun talked again.

"Yeah you're right, you wouldn't and you won’t, because now you don't have a boyfriend anymore" Sehun said with an angry tone and marched out of the room.

It took a moment for the words to sink in, but when they did, Luhan felt weak. He gave a few steps backwards and pressed his back against the wall for support. At the distance, he could hear Sehun telling their roommates about the breakup that just happened and him wanting some new sleeping arrangements. Luhan felt tears run down his cheeks as he slid down the wall, burying his face on his knees and hugging his legs when he hit the floor.

That night two hearts were broken and painful sobs hunted the night air.

 

 

ok so this is the first chapter, I'll see how you lovely readers like this idea and if you want to know more ok

 

Hope you're enjoying this and feel free to leave comments, everything is welcomed

 

Love my lovely readers

 

Peace out ^_^