The Calm Before The Storm

Not That Kind Of Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo Hyun was in the middle of the meeting when suddenly a call comes in. Luckily his phone was in silent mode. It is Suzy who calls him to remind him to take his wedding tuxedo from the wedding dress boutique. As soon the meeting ends, again Soo Hyun receives another call and again it is from his future wife. He sighs before he answers the call.


“Ye, what do you want?”  

“I just want to remind you to….” she is not yet done talking when suddenly So Hyun cuts in.

“Ye, then I will pick up my tuxedo today. I’m not forgets.”

“Great. Hmmm So Hyun-na~”

“If there is nothing, then I gotta go.” So Hyun ends the call. He didn’t even wants to listen anything she might want to say further.

He leaves his office and drive straight to somewhere only he knows where he wants to go.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Ji Hyun-na~ long time no see you here. Where have you been all this time?” asked Cha Tae-hyun, your next door neighbor, when you were out to purchase some groceries to fill in your kitchen at your neighborhood grocery store.

“Tae Hyun-na~. I am always here stay at home all this time. It’s you who don’t realize.”

“Hahaha, I'm so blind. I’m sorry about your…” he not finish talk but you know what he tries to say.

“It’s okay. Oh, I need to go home now. Need to cook for the best dish today.” You try to avoid any other conversation. So then you ask yourself to leave.  You both friendly hug each other and you leave him alone.

You feel so hurt when everywhere you go people who know you will be sorry about you and your relationship that was over three months ago.

Suddenly there is a text in.

I know this might be hurt for both of us but can you meet me at our place at 9. I will wait for you.

This is from Soo Hyun. You smile and happy but at the same time you feel so scared if it might hurt you more.

 “Should I meet him? I miss him so much. I really want to hug and kiss him.”

“No. I can’t meet him anymore. We are done. Tomorrow he will marry with that stupid girl.”

You are arguing with yourself either to meet him or not. Talking to yourself is your habit and people nearby will actually thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter