The Beginning of the Battle

Not That Kind Of Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You enter your house with the happiest smile on your face. After three month you and So Hyun don’t have chance to meet, but today you can meet him face to face. Suddenly a message comes in – from an unknown number.

Well done . You can have fun with him today but tomorrow he will be mine.

You sighed as you read the text. You exactly know the text sent by Suzy. Even though what she tried to tell you sound y but you know it’s all true. Tomorrow he will marry with other girl.  You love him so much, really much until you decided you should just let him go this time.

But then suddenly a call comes in, from that unknown number – you know it is Suzy.

“Ye, what do you want?” 

“Well, I guess you know who I am right?”

“Indeed, I know you really well .”

“Wow, you sound so – what I call ‘rude’. But I don’t care what you call me. I just want to remind you to come to my wedding tomorrow. “

“I’m sorry but I don’t think we are really close that you have to call me to remind me like this.”

“Oh, I’m sorry Ji Hyun-na~ that we don’t get close. But still I really want you to come tomorrow. I really want to see your ugly cry face when he put ring on my finger and we might kiss so passionate after the wedding vow.”

You feel that your pride hurt so much. But still you can’t show weakness in front of this girl.

“Stop dreaming Suzy-na~ because you know what tomorrow I will come and I will destroy your wedding. Just wait and see.”

You quickly ended the call without waiting for her answer. That call is the declaration of the war battle between you and Suzy. You smiles in passion to get him back. No matter what happen.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh. I hate that stupid little ” Suzy screams as soon you ended the call.

Suzy punches the mirror in front of her. The mirror is cracking and her hand is bleeding.

“Suzy, please stop! Why you really need to marry him if you’re not love him and you exactly know that baby is not his” says Taecyeon, Suzy’s boyfriend.

Suzy slaps him on the face.

“Shut up. You know why. All I want is money in my pocket and fame. I can get both if I marry him.”

“But still I am the father of the baby. I know I should tell you sooner but please cancel the wedding. I will try my best to take care of you and our baby.”

Suzy feels so angry right now. She really wants to beat him.

“How you’re going to take care of me and ‘my’ baby? With the stupid grass? First you are really poor that you can’t even help to take care of yourself. Second, with the poor of yourself, how can you afford to take care of me? So, just please stick to the plan.”

That plan that Suzy was talking about is the plan that she and he planned three months ago.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Three months ago

“. I’m pregnant!” Suzy was so shocked and scared when she checked to confirm either she pregnant or not. The event turn out that she really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter