The Battle

Not That Kind Of Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mwuh rah goo?”

You can’t believe the truth that Ok Taecyeon is pointed out just now. You just know that the baby of Suzy is not So Hyun’s baby but Taecyeon’s. You relieved to know the truth.

“But how you can let the girl you love marry other guy? You can’t be so weak Taecyeon-na~. “

He looks down. “I’ve tried.”

“Try more. That guy is my boyfriend. He is not the kind of boy who will marry the wrong girl and I know you’re not the kind of boy who will let your lover marry someone else.”

“It’s too late Ji Hyun-na. They’re going to marry in an hour. What can we do then?”

You look down too. There is nothing you and him can do. Both of you are at the end of the road.

“Then, I will leave you and talk to her for the last time.” Taecyeon leaves you and enters Suzy’s room.

You look at Young Ae who actually there too and listen to all the conversation between them.

“I trust that he will fight for her too.”  Young Ae touches your shoulder and tries to comfort you. You hug her and she hugs you back. “I trust him.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Suzy looks at Taecyeon and she seems like she wants some answer from him.

“I’m from the lobby. I received a call.”

“That’s why you late. Okay.”

“Suzy-ah~ I guess this is the last time I can meet you in person like this. After today, you will be a wife of a rich guy, so…” Suzy cuts in his line

“What are you trying to say exactly? Stop talking nonsense. You still the father of our baby.”

Taecyeon smiles as he heard the word ‘our baby’ from Suzy. He knows Suzy still loves him.

“I can still meet other person later right? I think Ji Hyun is looks pretty after all the years I don’t meet her. So it is true the puberty can change a girl into a pretty lady like her.”

“Stop compliments her can you?”

“Are you jealous?”

“No. Not at all.”

Taecyeon knows Suzy sounds so jealous even when she denied.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The ceremony will start in half an hour. You and Young Ae enter the hall of Silla hotel where the event will take place.

Suddenly you bump into Mrs Kim, So Hyun’s mom.

“Ji Hyun-na~” There is shocked on her face as she saw you.

“Yae Mrs Kim.” You give her the best smile you ever give to her.

“I’m so happy you’re here. I’m so sorry that everything turns out this way.”

You and Mrs Kim were really close not long time ago before So Hyun has been accused to get a woman pregnant.

“It’s okay Mrs Kim. I think fate is trying to offer me something better next time.” You smile bitterly to her as you know there is nothing better than So Hyun.

“You should trust in fate. But I still like you Ji Hyun. I believe there is something better awaits you after this.”

You both then friendly hug each other before she leaves you. Before she leaves she whispers something to you. “I trust my son more than anything. You should fight for him. And you look so beautiful today.”

You quiet shock with her word. She wants you to fight for him but you don’t how you are going to fight for him and you feel like a total loser who has nothing do.

“The ceremony will start in any minute from now. Hope the guest will sit at the place provided.” The MC is announcing that the wedding will start. You and Young Ae take for sit at the almost front row.

Please don’t cry.

You speak to your heart asking yourself not to cry when So Hyun get marry.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“She’s here.” A guy with a black suit, Park Ba Gom who is So Hyun’s bodyguard whispers to So Hyun to tell him that you are here.

“What? I thought she will not come.” There is sad and gloomy on his face. He knows that you will come but he still can’t accept the fact that you are coming. He doesn’t want you to be sad.

“The groom will enter the hall now.” The MC announcing that the groom, So Hyun will enter the hall room.

Soo Hyun enters the hall room. Everyone is looking at him – how s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter