The Invitation

Not That Kind Of Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You hide yourself inside a dark room where there is no light can enter from the window as you block it with the curtain all day long. It has been three month you don’t leave your house since you and Soo Hyun broke up. For all this three month, Young Ae who has been taking care of your needs. She’s the one who cook for you, do your laundry and she is the only one who willing to hear your heart crying out all this time.

You’re lying on your bed and do nothing but stare at your selfie with Soo Hyun. There you did again – cry. You don’t know why you were still hoping and waiting for him to come back to you.

Both of you broke up three month ago because Soo Hyun has been accused to make his colleague, Suzy get pregnant. You don’t believe that Soo Hyun is the father of the baby but his family did. So they decided to marry off him with that shameless liar.  

Knock Knock.

It must be Lee Young Ae, your best friend. She open up the door with the passcode that you let she know.

“Oh my God, Ji Hyun, please light up your room a little bit. How can you see in this dark miserable room?”

Again Young Ae came to nag until your ear bleeding.

“Come on Ji Hyun. You supposed to move on and don’t live in such miserable life like this. She wins him and you should just forget him already.”

You know all the words that Young Ae said are totally right but the truth is all the words spoken are stabbing your heart deeply. You can’t accept t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter