Q&A

Mystical
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Long awaited, I know. But here it is!  Hope I’ve answered your questions clearly! Thank you for those of you who participated for this and even for those who didn't! Thank you so much for reading and commenting and upvoting! I really, really appreciate it!

~~

Q: What did Seulgi actually do specifically, after finding Void? Is this also the reason why it took her so long to “finish” things?

A: Good question! Well, after finding Void, which took a while because she had to track him down first, she went on a little “journey” to find her own kind which also took a while. Essentially, one year for tracking Void down and killing him, and another for finding her kind.

 

Q: Why did Seulgi feel like she did not belong with her ‘own’ kind? Did she feel outcasted, or were there other reason?

A: Yes, outcasted would be one word for it, but there was also the fact that when she did finally find her kind they were all a new generation. So they did accept her, but she naturally didn’t feel like she fit in.

 

Q: Will Seulgi ever share her past with Irene?

A: The answer would be yes, I suppose. Seulgi isn’t really the type to hide things so Irene would’ve asked her one day and she would’ve told h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter