Jungkook

Dinner and OverProtective Brothers

I never really wanted to take any part of it and I did my best to avoid being caught up. I really did. But I what can I say? Who wouldn’t be tempted to sell their brother out for some VIP tickets complete with a VIP backstage pass to meet Big bang?

BIG BANG!

I continue daydreaming of meeting Big Bang’s GD; being able to meet him in the flesh, to see his charming smile, to be able to hold his soft hands, to smell the-

RED ALERT!

RED ALERT!

Woah! Okay Jungkook, hold your horses!

“Jungkookie!” a familiar voice called. I don’t need to look behind me to know who the holder of the angelic (as described by his hyungs), high pitched voice.

“Good morning Kookie-” he greeted with his usual cheery voice and blinding smile.

“Morning Jimin hyung!” I tried to hide my uneasiness and sent him a smile hoping he wouldn’t notice. I mentally thanked the gods as he we walked towards school without a word.

Guilt started eating me alive as I walk behind the older, fingers playing at the hem of my shirt.

“You know you can always tell hyung, right?”

I gave him a questioning look as he faced me, smile never faltering. He was walking backwards which I gave a disapproving look for.

“You usually don’t call me hyung if you don’t need or want something. Did you do something bad again?” He asked looking down at my hands. “By the way you act; I’m guessing it’s the latter.”

“What are you talking about hyung?” I played it cool. “And please stop walking in backwards. You’ll find yourself in a hospital if you don’t stop.”

“Oh please. I’ve known you for too long my sweet Jungkookie” he winked before turning his back on me.

I felt my heart skipped a beat at that exact moment. He always had that same effect on me and I found myself hiding my slightly tinted cheeks with my bangs.

Great! Even more reason to feel guilty. Curse him and his niceness and adorability that can easily make anyone swooning all over him.

Jimin hyung stopped on his tracks and I understand why. We’ve arrived at his university which is obviously nearer than my school. How I dreaded to graduate from middle school sooner; which is in about 4 more months.

“Should I walk you to school, shortie?” I asked, not really waiting for an answer. We both know I’d end up doing it anyway. It was like an everyday ritual for our other siblings to walk Jimin to his room and I’m no exception, though younger than him by two years. I actually enjoy every moment I spent with Jimin hyung; not that he should now that.

He pouted which I smirked at in return. Ha! And they say I’m the maknae!

He was about to say something when someone called out. My face immediately fell at the black haired boy who, after running, carelessly swung an arm to my hyung’s shoulders, bringing him closer to his side.

It’s him.

The guy I dreamt of expurgating every night.

The guy I hope would trip on his shoes every morning.

The guy I-

“Hey Ji! Morning Jungook!” he greeted, hands not moving from its place.

I continue to glare at him, muttering a silent ‘hey’ while fighting my bunny instincts telling me to just bite the annoying arm off of MY hyung. I’m sure rabies can’t kill (not that I didn’t want to) but he’s sure it’ll be enough to scare the male away from the adorable other.

“Morning!” Jimin giggled to the other and I found myself reaching for the knife in my bag. I walked towards the male who evidently widen his eyes at me. Pulling my hyung behind me, I move forward and lunged the blade straight into his heart. I heard Jimin hyung screamed behind me as I stab the same area multiple ti-

RAINBOWS!

RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS!

THINK OF RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS JUNGKOOK!

RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS AND A LOT OF BUNNIES!

I mentally slapped my mental self for thinking such a horrendous idea. I guess that’s the kind of thing I got from my mint-haired hyung’s genes; a natural knack for bloody murder.

“Kookie!” a high pitched voice snapped me out of my trance. He looked at me worriedly. I just smiled at him sheepishly.

“Rainbows and unicorns?” I unconsciously muttered earning laughing fit from the two males.

“I said, I can handle myself Kookie. It’s fine, you can go.”

I pouted cutely at him. I never get the chance to do so ever since ‘the guy’ came in Jimin hyung’s life; which is about a few months ago.

“Yeah Jungkook. I’ll take care of Ji here for you. No worries.”

I opened my mouth to refuse until the bell rang signaling them that class will start any time soon. Jimin gave me one last ‘I’m sorry’-look smile before he was dragged on the wrist by the male.

I sighed in defeat. There is nothing else I can do.

I began walking when long delicate fingers were wrapped around my eyes; I smiled.

“Guess who?”

“BamBamie-! We’re going to be late-” I whined. He happily let go and smiled at me.

“Morning Kookie.” He greeted cheerfully before giving me a small peck on the cheeks. I immediately flustered at the action and ran angrily towards the running boy, laughing his heart out.

“Yah Kumnipook! Come back here you!” I yelled smiling internally.

Well at least I have someone to catch me. Ugh, that sounded so cheesy.

“Kook!” I heard him call out. Without further ado, I ran towards him; an amused grin on my face.

I wonder what would happen tonight.