7 years Ago *Rated M*

Resorting Back to Our Trainee Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did you hear that guys! We get to hang out again! DB5K again! Thank you so much Yunnie hyung!" The boy's tackle Junsu playfully and begin tickling the boy. Yunho shakes his head at the boy seeing how they haven't change at all since they all where teens. He rubs Jaejoong's back feeling him shift into his hold. "Come on baby, lets get you something to help your pain. Afterwards we can catch up on everything we've missed since we've been apart. I miss you so much too, I'm sorry we've been apart for so long. Just know that you've been in my thoughts every moment that you've been away."

As the boy's play loudly in the living room Yunho carries his lover into the room, quietly shutting the door behind him. Just as the door clicks shut the younger boys stops playing and looks at the door, reminiscing about the time they first seen Yunho care for Jaejoong in that manner.


Warning! Abuse, ual abuse


-Flashback 7 years ago-

18 year old Jaejoong is currently bent over the lap of their manager, the twisted man who has caused them years of bottled up fear and pain. This time Jaejoong had accidentally tripped during the concert a few hours prior to the situation and although it was a minor slip, the man had definitely caught the mistake and delighted to bring it up as soon as they returned to the dorm. "Pants and underwear off and bend the over my lap . All the rest of you line up facing me. I want you all to watch as I tear this up as a reminder that you all will make no mistakes or else you'll find yourself in his position." The man looks back over to Jaejoong and sees him on the floor hugging his knees to his chest rocking back and forward terrified.

"What the did I just say ! GET YOUR OVER HERE NOW OR ELSE!!!" Jaejoong doesn't move, pleading the man to have mercy, but all the manager does is smile. "Have it your way then. CHANGMIN! JUNSU! ASSES BARE NOW! And get me the cane!" At the moment both maknaes sob loudly and begins pulling down there jeans and boxers, but Jaejoong immediately jumps up when he sees the bruises and welts painted across the skin of there thighs and butts. "No please I'll do it please don't hurt them." The man smiles and towers over the smaller boy smiling wickedly. 

"That's more like it, now stand up and turn around. Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin go to your rooms you will come out when you are told." The three scurry out leaving Yunho standing to witness everything about to happen. Now Kitten I want you to give me a show baby. We haven't had a meeting since last week, I let you time to heal so I expect those buns of yours to be beautiful, all round and smooth. Daddy wants you to show me them." Jaejoong trembles as he shakily pulls down his pants and bends over allowing the man to see thin string settled between his cheeks. The younger boys pale as the red g-string that the manag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter