Family Reunion

Resorting Back to Our Trainee Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    “Hyung… I think that we should just go with what we planned and have you deal with Jae hyung. I mean we aren’t kids anymore. Can’t you just talk to him? I think he would much rather have you scolding him and all instead of a spanking?” Junsu looks a Yunho with pleading eyes; since he is the maknae of JYJ and Jaejoong being the umma he is, who is always there to take care of him, Junsu is more than willing to lessen the severity of Jaejoong’s punishment. Yunho looks at the younger boy and sighs knowing that if he doesn’t act quick he’ll eventually give into Junsu’s plead. He shoot Yoochun a glanced silently motioning for the other to jump into the situation. Yoochun nods and plops down onto the couch, pulling Junsu onto his lap while rubbing his back gently.

 

    “Su, I know that you don’t want Jae hyung to be spanked but I think it’s fair to say that he brought this on himself and he’s had this coming a long time ago.” Junsu whines a bit and shakes his head in disagreement. “Chunnie who’s side are you on? Jae hyung may have been thoughtless and reckless, but we are talking about him getting a spanking! You know how much they hurt Chun. Can’t we just ground him or something?”  Before anyone else responds to the boy, Jaejoong clears his throat from his corner and lets out an irritated growl.

 

    “You know I can hear you guys right? I mean I’m literally five feet away from you and it getting really annoying with you guys just talking as if I’m not here. Like come on, if you guys are just going to talk can I at least, go to my room or something. I’m tired of staring at this wall and from my point of view your conversation is ing pointless, because I’m not letting anyone lay a finger on me, not mention spank me. You know what? Why the hell am I even standing here still? I’ll be taking my leave. Yunnie you can stay if you want, but isn’t Changmin going to be looking for you?” Jaejoong leaves the corner and begins walking to his room, completely disregarding the shocked faces of the to younger boy and the anger slowly etching its way into Yuhno’s facial expression. Just a Jaejoong reaches for his door handle, a hand grabs his wrist and turns him around to meet Yunho’s piercing gaze. Just as he was bout to pull away Yunho speaks dangerously calm, however sending a message that causes Jaejoong’s sudden confidence to drop drastically.

 

    “You are swimming in extremely deep waters Kim Jaejoong. I already told you once to watch the tone, because honestly you’re pissing me me off. I also told you to stand in the corner, but once again you decided to act like an arrogant little diva. I really can’t believe that Junsu actually wants to back you up because from what I am seeing, Yoochun is right this punishment has been prolonged for way too long. Now I suggest you face the corner until told otherwise or we’ll begin much sooner than you would want.” He drags Jaejoong by the arm back to the corner and pushes him gently to stand where he previously was. Jaejoong glares at him, his face redden out of embarrassment, but he refuses to turn back around.

 

    “Now Jaejoong.” Yunho challenges his glare with a much equally threatening gaze, however the older boy shakes his head. “No.” Jaejoong says quietly, much to his dismay as he meant for it to come out more firm. It surprises Jaejoong when Yunho backs off and nods his head, before walking over to the couch a plopping down. Both Yoochun and Junsu share equal expressions of shock with each other, before glancing at Yuhno giving him a questioning look. Junsu looks at Yoochun signaling him to be the first to ask what they are thinking.

 

“Uh hyung? Not to ask a stupid question or anything, but does this mean that we aren’t actually going through with the punishment. I mean like we are just leaving it at that?” Yunho smiles and shakes his head at Yoochun, before reaching over and ruffling his hair. “Of course not Chun, this is fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter