Dicipline

Resorting Back to Our Trainee Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong paces back and forth around his room attempting to calm himself down but in the end he ends up flopping down onto bed, burying himself underneath his covers unconsciously trying to block out the reality of what is coming up all too soon. He grabs his body pillow and screams out all of his frustration inside coming to find out the it is actually quite helping at lowering his anxiety level. He does it a few more times until he feels a bit better and sits up quickly when he hears someone quietly call out his name. He peeks out of the covers, only allowing his eyes to be seen and sighs in relief when he sees Junsu sitting at the edge of his bed.

“Jaejoongie hyung, Yunho hyung said it’s time to begin. Come on, I will walk with you back to the living room.” He gently pulls Jaejoong up and leads him back to the room with the others by his bay, squeezing his hyung’s palm hoping to provide a bit of comfort to the tense man. Once they arrive, Yoochun and Changmin are sitting on having a conversation about their next comeback, meanwhile Yunho is sitting in one of the dining room chair which has been placed directly in the center of the room. 

“Alright Jaejoong let's get this over with okay?” Jaejoong sighs nervously and nods slowly walking over once Yunho motions him closer. Once he’s in arms length, he pulls Jaejoong to stand directly in front of him, looking straight into the older boy’s eyes he clearly sees hints of sadness and regrets. Reaching forward he unsnaps the boy’s button to his jeans and pulls down his zipper, however the older boy pulls away quickly and looks at him shocked. 

“No, please….I- Can I keep them on?” He whines desperately as Yunho pulls him back and resumes to pull them down while shaking his head. “No you can’t Jae. You know how things go during the punishment. Now move your hands.” Jaejoong looks down realizing he unconsciously gripped from being pulled completely down. He shakes his head and gasps lightly when Yunho pulls him down to sit on his lap. The elder boy tenses when Yunho wraps his arms around his waist and leans down to rest his chin on Jaejoong's shoulder.

"Tell me what's wrong Jae. You seem to believe that you don't deserve this punishment, but we all seen how you've been acting recently. You know how reckless your behavior has been. But you insist that there is nothing wrong and that it doesn't warrant the punishment. So I want to know why we are in this situation, right now." He gently rocks the smaller boy and nuzzles his neck, just like he had done in the past when they were younger. Jaejoong relaxes slightly in Yunho's hold and bites his lower lip thinking of something to say.

"Well...um.. I've been really s-stressed out lately and...I begin drinking, but after awhile... It stopped helping me... And I just get so mad..that I-" Jaejoong lowers his head not wanting to continue, knowing this Yunho sighs and decides to finish his sentence. "Your body has been getting immune to the alcohol , because you've been drinking so much that it no longer makes your problems go away, instead it only increases them and you get upset to the point where you don't care where you take your anger out. Which explains the bar fight and the public disturbance." Without even having to look at him Jaejoong can already see the disappointment etched in the other boy's eyes.

"But driving Jaejoong? You're smarter than that. Even if you were drunk you know better than to ever get behind the wheel with alcohol in your system. You could have killed somebody. You could have killed yourself with how fast you were going." Yunho's voice becomes firm and he lets go of the boy to turn him around, looking deep into Jaejoong's eyes. "45 Kim Jaejoong. That's how many miles you where going above the limit. 45 in a 95 miles per hour zone. Care to explain to me how that doesn't seem like a problem at all?"  

"I don't know... I-I just made a mistake Yun... It won't happen again...I-" Yunho raises his hand up to silence the boy and nods his head. "Enough with the pleads Jaejoong, we both know that you will not get out you punishment this time. I believe that we have spoken enough for now, so I'll make this quick. 45 is the number Yoochun and Junsu will spank you each, since your actions mostly affected JYJ they will be the ones to deal out the punishment. Understand?" 

"But I-" Jaejoong begins to stumble out words however Yunho stops him. " I asked you if you understood Jae. I don't want to hear anything other than answer. You already know how we handle things around here. The ones who are deeply affected will be the ones that will discipline. Whether it be the eldest punishing the maknaes or the youngest disciplining the eldest." Jaejoong's eyes widen and his cheeks become red, at the thought of him being spanked by the younger members. Yuhno keeps his gaze on him, nodding in approval when Jaejoong softly whispers. "I understand."

"Good then, I expect no more fighting then. We will begin now with Junsu starting out, he is allowing you to keep on the boxers for this round but once it's Chun's turn, they will come down." He leaves no room for the boy to argue as his hands make way to and Jaejoong's jeans. A loud whine erupts from the boy, but nothing more as Yunho pulls off the jeans completely and folds them neatly onto the chair. 

"Alright Su, let's get this over with." Yunho steps out of the way as the second maknae walks over and reluctantly sits himself down onto the chair. He looks up to Jaejoong with sad eyes and gently reaches out to guide Jaejoong over his lap. As soon his he's settled he wastes no time and a loud smack was heard through out the room. Not giving time for the sting to fade Junsu allows the second to descend upon Jaejoong's clothe bottom.

Smack!
Smack!
Smack!
SMACK! "Owww"
SMACK!
SMACK! "SU PLEASE!"

A tug is felt in Junsu's heart seeing his hyung whine regretfully, but he continues knowing that he has to do this for Jaejoong's well being. The onslaught proceeds with harder swats resulting a long wail when the number reaches up to thirty. Looking down he sees that the boxers has scrunched up a bit along Jaejoong's cheeks leaving him to catch a glimpse at the older boys already reddening skin. He remembers that Jaejoong was more sensitive to spanking when they were younger. His skin would redden quicker than anyone else, which is why h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter