complicated

Love is You

next day

-Hongki POV-

i woke up erlier than usual.i was really happy yesterday. she said she would give me a chance. i can't stop smiling. should i fetch her to go to school together? i took my phone and call her. "yeoboseyo?" i heard her voice. "morning min. hey, can i fetch you up to go to school together?". she paused then said ok. "ok then. i go to your house now. bye". i usually not ride my car to school. i don't like to have more attention then now. but i decided attention can help me to make min close to me like before, when she accepted my offer to dinner.

-Min POV-

i arrived with school with hongki. when i walk with him beside me, i heard gasp and whispered everywhere in school. it makes me uncomfortable. everyone stare at me and hongki. i know they talk about i and hongki being a real couple. i look at hongki and found him smile at me. i sighed. right, this is my decision. i must give hongki a chance. it's just one of  consistency.

hongki me until my class and said good bye. i relieved it's over. i like hongki but i don't like attention. i hate it. 

in class i found joon. he must saw me with hongki before.suddenly i feel guilty. i don't know why. he is the one who want me to had date with hongki right. why it feels like i'm cheated on joon. joon and i just friend! are you crazy min? joon already had someone he loved.and i know that girl isn't me. just think about joon and another girl can make me mad. do i... with joon? yah! min! you give a chance to hongki, why you thinking about another man? not just random man but your best friend? i must be really crazy then. arrrghhh! how can i meet him now. his face look angry. is he angry at me? because he never angry at me before.

-Joon POV-

i saw min approach me.

"joon-ah. annyeong. " i just nodded. i don't know how i feel right now. after saw min with hongki before, i feel mess in my heart. i'm afraid hongki rally snatch her heart. i'm angry to my self for made min had a date with hongki. i don't know how can i face her now. i'm still angry and i can face her with anger coz i never saw my anger to her. but now i can't control it. saw her with another man really broke my heart. like when she had been a couple with kikwang.

without said anything i went out of class and go to yoseob's class.

i told him what i really felt when saw min with hongki. i still angry. "doesn't she learn her lesson that just me who really love her and can't see her hurt? i love her first then all these guys,why she always end up with another guy? did i do something wrong?" i said to yoseob. he is a good listener. "how can she know that you are the "one" for her if you never talk to min that you love her? you need to tell her now or you will be late to tell her. hongki and you are my best friend and i know both of you really love min. i hope you brave enough to confess to min. or hongki will snacth her from you."

i thought what yoseob said. it's true. but i'm scared that if i confess to min and she reject me, i can't be her friend anymore and it will be awkward for us. what should i do?

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm so sorry for late update. i can't update every weekend but i try to update more often now..

 

oo, can someone tell me how can i make a polls? i want you to vote for my next fanfics..

thanks for read my story you