Plan is failed

Love is You

-Yoseob POV-

i'm in canteen with joon when we saw suzy ran to us. "oppa!" she greet us brightly. this morning i saw her in bad mood but now she is so cheerful. what's wrong with her? without wait i and joon reply, she start talking."ah! today is so lovely, don't you think so oppa? i'm so happy. it's one of my best day ever. do you know why? i bet you don't!" she talk non-stop. when she paused, she just look at our confused face. then she smile again and continue," today, myungsoo oppa said he loves me! and he realize that he loves me because what? he said he jealous! then i realized you always there for min unnie, you never be with other girl beside me and min unnie! that's it! you should make her jealous!" she said it like a train. 

then i think about that. hey, not bad idea. suzy was right. min never jealous because joon never be friend with other girl but min and suzy. "it's not bad idea. joon, you should try it." suzy nodded. we look at joon, waiting his answer. "no. if i do that maybe min will think i'm not serious about my confession. i'm already confess to her. i just can wait right now. she can use her time. i don't really mind."

suzy looks frustrated again. "yah! oppa! you can't do that! i'm tired to see you and min unnie's love line! it'll never happy ending if both of you like that! you need to push her to realize her feeling too! aish!"

"listen joon, the point is just to make her realize that if she not take the action soon, you can like another girl and she doesn't have a right to stop you. she will feel insecure and make her decision faster. doen't mean you really need to like another girl. it's just you pretend. okay?" i try to explain the plan. why he can be this pabo?

"how about "another girl" feeling if she know i'm just pretend to like her to make min jealous? i can't. i can't hurt people just to make min as mine. if she accept me, it's because her heart ready to be mine, not because she feel insecure about her place in my heart. it's okay, i can wait. i can wait forever just for her. so don't worry okay?" then he walk away. i feel guilty. he really romantic man, and pabo too.

 

-Joon POV-

i walk away. i pass the studio just to watch her dancing. i rally think i can wait forever as long she happy with her life. even if her happiness isn't me. it's okay. she is my priority. she look really happy when dance. i sigh. it's already 2 week since i confess. the last time i talked with her. i miss her so much. but i can't do anything. she really need time. she was broken heart by her first love so it must be tough for her to have another relationship with anyone. but just to see her, i can smile. then i walk away from studio. i don't want to disturb her after all.

 

-Suzy POV-

i. hate.joon.oppa. why he can be so romantic? but in the same time he is too pabo. how can he wait min unnie? just watch both of them like this already make me annoyance. how can he do that?

then i look at the gates. myungsoo wait for me. i smile. lucky i have myungsoo. just watch him make me smile. 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

short update! i feel bad but in 69 days again, i'll have final exams. i'm in my last year so my school give me a tons of exams and assignment. so i barely update. so so sorry..

and like always, i remind you i'm not good at english..

and don't forget to vote..

honestly, it's so cool. at first i think i will make myungsoo-suzy story but last week i shock to see minho's vote..

LOL

my reader is so amazing..

thanks for reading this story..

for my commentators and subscribers, thank you so much and i really do love you..

hehehe