go to date?

Love is You

-Min POV-

in next morning, i go to school like usually and find hongki in front of my class. i wonder what he doing here. "hongki-ah. what do you do here? it isn't your class right?". he look nervous.

"hi, min! i'm just wanna ask you. do you want to have dinner with me after our practice today? i feel so sorry because i'm the worst  at dancing in my group and it must be very tired for you to teach me."

"it's okay. don't feel sorry. hmm, honestly, yoseob promised me to treat me ice cream after i teach your group dancing  so i don't think i can dinner with you. i'm so sorry." i gave him a smile. i can see he's blushing. i know he likes me. he gave me a lot of poem and food even when i'm with kikwang. he is so generous. and his voice is like an angel. but i like him as my oppa. "oppa, i must go. my class with start soon." i waved my hand to him.

 

-Joon POV-

i hear hongki ask min out for dinner. hongki is popular for his voice and min popular with dance. so many fans said they will be perfect couple. and when hongki asked min out, the whole schools talk about it. i relieved that min reject it. i went to min at her class."why you rejected hongki? don't you really love his voice?"

"yes, i do. but that's it. just his voice. i can't make him expect more than friends. i don't want to make him more broken heart."

"you don't want to make him broken heart or you still thinking about kikwang?" i murmured to my self. but i can feel that she hear me. she suddenly angry to me."why you must involved kikwang? you know i hate him. do you want me to go out with hongki that bad? fine! i'll have dinner with him just like what you want! happy?" she is mad at me. pabo. why i must talk about kikwang? i'm just curious and honestly i really hate if she thinking about kikwang again. why i make her go out with hongki. aish. i should shut my mouth.

i saw her out from class with anger. is she really want to go out with hongki. i follow her. she go to dance studio and find hongki with other yoseob's group practice some dance move.i see her approach hongki. hongki look suprised. min said,"did your offer still obtain?" hongki just nodded."pick me up tonight at 6pm. don't be late!" then she pass me and go out. hongki and his group including yoseob is totally blank. i just hear yoseob say,"what did she said?" yoseob seems not believe what he saw, just like me. yoseob look at me, want an explain, but i don't know what to say either.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

finally update. so sorry it's short update. i'm doubt i can update soon. maybe next week (or next year) i will update

and i late to say  Merry Christmas 2011

 

happy new yar too..

and thanks for everyone who subscribed and comment my story..